Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
She mentioned something along those lines amongst other positive things on why it was such a huge positive get for the club getting Clarko during one of her pre game up on stage speeches in the Premiership room at Marvel .
Funny thing is I don’t remember Sonja saying anything attracting free agents in any of her premiership club addresses in 2022, I don’t think I missed any.

Can anyone else recall her saying anything about attracting free agents?

I reckon I heard Sonja say similar being fair and one could suggest with us getting Nyuon and Pink, al clarko has delivered.
The thread isn't flash, but it seems to be a lock for page one, that must be because folk post in it.

I got laughed at yet again when I said this is another rebuild. North have since confirmed that to be the case.

al clarko has coached us for 20 games, he couldn't careless about the previous years of failure. Not his problem or concern. The sooner folk get that through their heads, the better off they'll be.

She mentioned something along those lines amongst other positive things on why it was such a huge positive get for the club getting Clarko during one of her pre game up on stage speeches in the Premiership room at Marvel .
So rather than being a statement, it was a comment in passing... along those lines. **** you're full of shit

You still haven't posted where Sonja Hood indicated that having Clarko would help attract talent? Also Fitzroy went 1-21 in 1996 and got mauled by 15-20 goals WIWO so actually yeah, we are pretty far off that

Well we are winless and it’s currently 58% vs 49% percentage wise.

So not as different as you are making out…

The “Bye Bye Clarkson” thread that I created 6 weeks ago has had Over 1K of replies / comments …
My first thread in taking the Pi55 & sucking in a few absolute bottom feeders who really showed their true dumb * IQ … priceless.
My job is done. 👋 👍

IMG_0040.gif

I’m surprised you’ve thrown the towel in on the thread this early into the rebuild Ross. Surely you’d wait until we start winning games before you start calling this thread a piss take? You’ve embarrassed yourself

Its now a welfare concern. In my opinion. If I knew who these people were I would honestly call the CAT number. Its no joke, its a dead set worry

I'm more worried about your welfare getting this worked up over a forum thread.

Personally I think getting rid of Clarko right now would be the worst thing we could possibly do as it would just continue a prolonged period of instability at the club which has largely contributed to where we are now over recent years. Besides there aren't really any obvious choices out there to replace him.

But people need to vent sometimes. Sometimes when we vent, we take aim for the wrong reasons or in the wrong directions. That's emotion for you.

The “Bye Bye Clarkson” thread that I created 6 weeks ago has had Over 1K of replies / comments …
My first thread in taking the Pi55 & sucking in a few absolute bottom feeders who really showed their true dumb * IQ … priceless.
My job is done. 👋 👍

View attachment 1997257

Pathetic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You need a two week spell from big footy
DuckYeah only stating this from the AFL website that if found guilty he would get 2 weeks. You need 2 weeks in showing some manners to your fellow shinboner supporter 😎

NORTH Melbourne coach Alastair Clarkson is being investigated by the AFL after allegedly using profane language directed at the umpires' bench during Saturday's 59-point loss to Port Adelaide.

DuckYeah only stating this from the AFL website that if found guilty he would get 2 weeks. You need 2 weeks in showing some manners to your fellow shinboner supporter 😎

NORTH Melbourne coach Alastair Clarkson is being investigated by the AFL after allegedly using profane language directed at the umpires' bench during Saturday's 59-point loss to Port Adelaide.
The umpires have a bench now??🤭

**** the umpires, **** the AFL, **** Yeh Clarko

** the umpires, the AFL, ** Yeh Clarko

It’s fine for Clarko to tell a journalist that her “time will come”, a Saints player that he’s a “C**ksucker”, and apparently fine in your opinion for him to launch profanities at the adjudicators (if he did that)..

… but a poster on Bigfooty who points out that he isn’t coaching very well is, in your opinion, unhinged and in need of help?

Righto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back