Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

A lot of people crying we have had our worst time blah blah but they failed to see the purpose of those years

I am referring to 2020 to 2023.

2020: after a sugar rush of 2019 and false start under shaw, we got found out how far behind we were hence we made the hard decision to do a stalinist type purge (funnily enough, im currently watch stalin's purges).

2021 - 2023: These 3 years, we turned over a lot of staffs at the club as they were not up to the professional standards. Onfield, we also used these 3 years to remove the underperforming oldies that we didn't cut at the end of 2020.

2024 onwards: This is the first year in which the youngsters are taking over the list. Along the way, we will see which players do not have the characters to lead us forward, we remove them with maximum payout.

As a bit of a history lover, our club over the last 4 years bares lots of similarity to soviet union in 1934 to 1938. After a massive purge to remove all traitorous elements, russia performed terribily at the start of the war but started to turn things around in 1943. If they hadn't purged the nation then those anti stalin forces would've capitulated in mass drove.

If we hadn't purged the list, we would be just like saints and bombers languishing 10 - 14th with no hope.
And if Hitler had matched on Stalin straight away there would have been no Soviet Union . We all make mistakes 🙄

Mods.

Close the thread.

Or merge with the other one.

It’s getting embarrassing.

Is Ross Henshaw, Jeff Kennett?

What a flog.
And who the hell are u “dus” ?
No one is telling you to come to this thread
You still here ? Go

A lot of people crying we have had our worst time blah blah but they failed to see the purpose of those years

I am referring to 2020 to 2023.

2020: after a sugar rush of 2019 and false start under shaw, we got found out how far behind we were hence we made the hard decision to do a stalinist type purge (funnily enough, im currently watch stalin's purges).

2021 - 2023: These 3 years, we turned over a lot of staffs at the club as they were not up to the professional standards. Onfield, we also used these 3 years to remove the underperforming oldies that we didn't cut at the end of 2020.

2024 onwards: This is the first year in which the youngsters are taking over the list. Along the way, we will see which players do not have the characters to lead us forward, we remove them with maximum payout.

As a bit of a history lover, our club over the last 4 years bares lots of similarity to soviet union in 1934 to 1938. After a massive purge to remove all traitorous elements, russia performed terribily at the start of the war but started to turn things around in 1943. If they hadn't purged the nation then those anti stalin forces would've capitulated in mass drove.

If we hadn't purged the list, we would be just like saints and bombers languishing 10 - 14th with no hope.
Love the reference to history Zia 👏👍

Don’t worry it’s coming

Locked up and shut

Just like BBS 1 and 2; all shut down because it ends up where we are right now; patronising-infighting that Mods get sick of.

Come back and start the third incarnation in a few years, which i sincerely hope you never have the opportunity to create.

Don’t worry it’s coming

Locked up and shut

Just like BBS 1 and 2; all shut down because it ends up where we are right now; patronising-infighting that Mods get sick of.

Come back and start the third incarnation in a few years, which i sincerely hope you never have the opportunity to create.
I’m sorry Gas but if you read the posts , you are the one getting heated making comments to provoke “infighting “ as you say .
All I say is if you are not happy with the thread .. don’t come in and complain.

Just like we will never know what a Trotsky Soviet Union would’ve been like… we will never know what a Ratten tenure could’ve been.

It’s tragic, comrades.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just like we will never know what a Trotsky Soviet Union would’ve been like… we will never know what a Ratten tenure could’ve been.

It’s tragic, comrades.

Well, only stalin was a do-er, trotsky buhakrin all talkers.

Yes well, we need to wait until we're playing teams in our grouping of ability.

In month we're having a midweek scratch match against TittyBong 2's. Now not saying we will win, but boy we will give them a run for their money.

Regards,

Weird Al Clarkovic

Well, last I checked in here, we were being favourably compared to the worst dictator and murderer of all time. That’s how we’re going.

We can't even do the basics right. It's like we are playing a different game out there
Surely he needs to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back