Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ll see it a few more times too so you might like to come to terms with it and accept it’s REALITY when you have a young inexperienced list with some average senior players. Not rocket science as they say….
Really? Accept what’s REALITY ? Seeing a bloke scratch the back of his head & give us the same tripe week in week out after another arse ripping in the presser on $1M a year ?
It’s not rocket science to see he ain’t gonna last long if nothing changes….

Really? Accept what’s REALITY ? Seeing a bloke scratch the back of his head & give us the same tripe week in week out after another arse ripping in the presser on $1M a year ?
Yes, that’s correct, because that’s all he does is scratch the back of his head 24/7….. That’s his KPI for his million bucks baby.

Last edited:

I think you better get comfortable with these phases for a while yet. I get the feeling the club & Clarkson are staying the course!

I think you better get comfortable with these phases for a while yet. I get the feeling the club & Clarkson are staying the course!
Ha 🤣 that’s another of he’s famous wash rinse repeat go to lines ! I’m

Yes, that’s correct, because that’s all he does is scratch the back of his head 24/7….. That’s his KPI for his million bucks baby.
Yep that’s right, the Carlton’s, the demons, and the Lions and we can go back in history and name so many sides are still at the boot on of the ladder for going to the draft, playing the kids getting thrashed for their first few years. Oh hang on, umm… they ain’t. They’re at the pointy end of the ladder. And oh hangon, as they gell and other good players come out of contract, they say, I want to play for them because they’re my chance of getting a flag……Again you just can’t see the big picture. History shows what needs to be done, and clarko is doing it. The media came drum out the same questions each week, cos they just want blood, but even they know the path we are on is the right one….

Yep that’s right, the Carlton’s, the demons, and the Lions and we can go back in history and name so many sides are still at the boot on of the ladder for going to the draft, playing the kids getting thrashed for their first few years. Oh hang on, umm… they ain’t. They’re at the pointy end of the ladder. And oh hangon, as they gell and other good players come out of contract, they say, I want to play for them because they’re my chance of getting a flag……Again you just can’t see the big picture. History shows what needs to be done, and clarko is doing it. The media came drum out the same questions each week, cos they just want blood, but even they know the path we are on is the right one….
Thankfully the club is not being reactive to current events and instead looking to shape them with some foresight! That’s how you get long term success.

Sacking him 2 years (15 odd games) into a rebuild really gives that next coach the impression that they have the faith and trust of the board. No way in hell am I taking that job as a coach if the club is that reactive.

Oh and your boy Mitchell says "I thought we were past this" every second week. Rinse and repeat.
I don't get the overreactions to coaches comments. Same crap said about Noble's "nourishment' and Scott's "bitterly disappointed" over the last decade. It's getting very old and stupid. All coaches talk in cliches and repeat the same stuff.

I would throw a $2M a year offer for Horse to come home .
he’s a far better coach than Clarko . It’s not all about how many premierships someone’s won to be a great coach .
It’s also having the ability to withstand the test of time & the ability to change game plans throughout .
Swans are a great example of both . Never bottomed out & have the best ability to make great players from rookies or players that were not doing anything at other clubs .
Crazy record of
only missing finals twice in the last 25 years or whatever?!

he’s a far better coach than Clarko . It’s not all about how many premierships someone’s won to be a great coach .
It’s also having the ability to withstand the test of time & the ability to change game plans throughout .
Swans are a great example of both . Never bottomed out & have the best ability to make great players from rookies or players that were not doing anything at other clubs .
Crazy record of
Can he bring the Swans academy with him?

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Can he bring the Swans academy with him?

Ha ,, u keep saying that & Cola too yes ?
Let’s compare what we have drafted the last 6-7 years draft picks (how many we have got right compared to them ).
And in case u did not know getting academy , draft picks , priority picks is one thing …
It’s how u develop them to reasonable players us the other.
Take a look at our records , it’s pathetic.
Even Ryan Clarke looked like he belonged there 🤦‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let’s compare what we have drafted the last 6-7 years draft picks (how many we have got right compared to them ).
And in case u did not know getting academy , draft picks , priority picks is one thing …
Even Ryan Clarke looked like he belonged there
It would help, Roscoe.

Even Ryan Clarke looked like he belonged there 🤦‍♂️
I can guarantee you we have drafted better over the last 6 years.

This thread is quite a stupid one. Clarko and co know what needs to be done and in the right order. They’ve done it before. We are far from the finished product and still have many pieces to acquire and get right. Listen the the member Q&A. Once you do, you will see we are one the right path. And once more of the pieces come together, players have more games and experience under their belt, understand and can execute the game style fully, all these criticisms will dry up. Have patience and stop listening to the constant negativity be the mostly few. These keyboard nutters will never be happy…..
Classic post - the very definition of drinking the Kool-Aid. Ignore any objective facts or circumstances - just listen to a scripted 30 minute Q and A and then conclude...we are on the right path, the world will be saved, the speaker sounded convincing so I am on board....

There are some nutters on here all right - starting with you.

& look where they are now …
Logan McDonald says hi 👋
20-23 McKercher Durrsma Goad Swans Green Cleary Snell 20-22 Harry George B George Swans Konstanty Vickery Mitchell 20-21 JHF Goater Curtis Swans Sheldrick Roberts Warner. That is the top 3 picks from the last 3 drafts i could continue but it reads pretty similar. We have drafted much better.

Crazy record of
Was approached, he saw the mess and didn’t want to come.

Who’s next?

Classic post - the very definition of drinking the Kool-Aid. Ignore any objective facts or circumstances - just listen to a scripted 30 minute Q and A and then conclude...we are on the right path, the world will be saved, the speaker sounded convincing so I am on board....

There are some nutters on here all right - starting with

There are some nutters on here all right - starting with you.
Oh, this is gold. Are you RossHenshaws brother? Anyways just another low IQ nutter who can’t see the bigger picture. Simon Goodwin, Chris Fagan and Micheal Voss say Hi by the way.

Crazy record of
Now, Ross, seriously.

One bloke won four premierships with a gun team. The other's won one premiership with a gun team - yet the second bloke is a far better coach?

Might need to engage this blokes. He gets them home all the time.
8cac7d8ac4b20e6054d15096ed7c5a07.jpg

Did he ride Saintly?

20-23 McKercher Durrsma Goad Swans Green Cleary Snell 20-22 Harry George B George Swans Konstanty Vickery Mitchell 20-21 JHF Goater Curtis Swans Sheldrick Roberts Warner. That is the top 3 picks from the last 3 drafts i could continue but it reads pretty similar. We have drafted much better.
Yep & swabs keep making the finals & we are winless 😆

Remove this Banner Ad

Back