Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

who the F is this poster “GduB0 R2-D2” anyway ?
I find you abusive , extremely rude & aggressive. I said it before …
“If you are not happy with what’s said in the (bye bye Clarko) “ thread do not come in . Go away please .

If we win a flag with Clarko.

Don’t go
Don’t celebrate
Don’t find any joy in it at all

Sit at home on your own with your Clarko voodoo doll crying.

Oh and if you find people abusive for not agreeing with your bullshit takes and you don’t like it maybe you go away.

Don’t go
Don’t celebrate

Oh and if you find people abusive for not agreeing with your bullshit takes and you don’t like it maybe you go away.
IMG_4692.gif

who the F is this poster “GduB0 R2-D2” anyway ?
I find you abusive , extremely rude & aggressive. I said it before …
“If you are not happy with what’s said in the (bye bye Clarko) “ thread do not come in . Go away please .
This is a public forum. So I’ll post what I like, when I like. And if you can’t handle that l respond to your constant negativity to Clarko or players, I suggest you just stop. Otherwise get used to it! You ain’t no NMFC supporter.

This is a public forum. So I’ll post what I like, when I like. And if you can’t handle that l respond to your constant negativity to Clarko or players, I suggest you just stop. Otherwise get used to it! You ain’t no NMFC supporter.
You are correct it’s a public forum & you can respond to anything whenever you like R2~D2 BUT I only have a problem with your rude personal insults to me in response to my comments.
And by the way I’m a Premiership room passionate Member thanks (not just a supporter) 👍
Unlike some here … 😉 (you )

Last edited:
You are correct it’s a public forum & you can respond to anything whenever you like R2~D2 BUT I only have a problem with your rude personal insults to me in response to my comments.
And by the way I’m a Premiership room passionate Member thanks (not just a supporter) 👍
Unlike some here … 😉 (you )
+30 year member mate. So go shove it. Difference is, I support, not whinge .

End it now …
There is a petition started already. I was outside gate 5 today & people were signing.
“ get rid of Clarko “
Sonia will have it on Monday @ 9am
Who’s signed ? Come on have the balls MF ?!! Half of u aren’t probably members?!!FFS
heck you.

I am a member, and I 100% disagree with your position.

campaigners like you make me wanna puke.

What do you think the AFL are going to do if we sack a five year plan coach after 18 months?

Instead of rallying the troops and defending our own, you would see the club forced out. And why? Because you don’t like the coach.

So once again, heck you. You aren’t a Shinboner, you are a grub.

* you.

What do you think the AFL are going to do if we sack a five year plan coach after 18 months?

Instead of rallying the troops and defending our own, you would see the club forced out. And why? Because you don’t like the coach.

So once again, * you. You aren’t a Shinboner, you are a grub.
IMG_4678.gif

* you.

So once again, * you. You aren’t a Shinboner, you are a grub.
The guy is a grub. Spreads lies and filth each week trying to find supporters of his position. But alas, he’s basically on his own. Sending Sonja a petition with just his signature on it! What a fool. As I’ve said before, he’s not a supporter, he’s a whinging twat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No standards at this footy club.

Do your ******* job Clarko!

Stop playing guys that are taking the piss.

As a supporter I don’t want to watch this side anymore, there are at least 3 guys out there that are genuinely not trying.

LDU, Corr, Zurhaar.

Don’t go
Don’t celebrate

We ain’t winning a flag with Clarko!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

No standards at this footy club.

Do your ******* job Clarko!

Stop playing guys that are taking the piss.

As a supporter I don’t want to watch this side anymore, there are at least 3 guys out there that are genuinely not trying.

LDU, Corr, Zurhaar.
“We know where we at…”
IMG_9954.png

Going backwards at a rate of knots.

Bloke is cooked.

Selection, game plan and structures are all a dumpster fire.
He has absolutely no answers.

The constant ‘know where we’re at’ rhetoric is the ramblings of man without any clue.

He has absolutely no answers.

The constant ‘know where we’re at’ rhetoric is the ramblings of man without any clue.

He knows where he wants to be. How and when we get there is the question

Remove this Banner Ad

Back