Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were a bookie, what odds would you offer re Clarko not being coach of NMFC at the end of his 5 year contract?
I would say $1.10. It’s just the feeling I get from what I see/hear. Or am I way off the mark?

How can you love something that is not what it once was? I hate the game, makes me sick
I have learned to adapt Don't agree with a lot of the changes like a lot of us and how soft the game is now but could not imagine myself not either watching or listening to the footy when footy season comes around I get how some people can be turned off it cause of the way its gone but not me,

I have learned to adapt Don't agree with a lot of the changes like a lot of us and how soft the game is now but could not imagine myself not either watching or listening to the footy when footy season comes around I get how some people can be turned off it cause of the way its gone but not me,
what decade you grow up in?

Twinkletoes if you agree this shit is tripe then why the **** do you allow this nonsense? Its a mental health concern for the people so actively involved in this. It would be best for their mental health for this page to be removed. They are obviously struggling, haven’t received the required help, you lot are enabling their chronic behaviour.. have you reached out to them?

Enoughs enough yeh? They are on a one way street which makes me concerned and I really dont give a flying **** about em

Twinkletoes if you agree this s**t is tripe then why the heck do you allow this nonsense? Its a mental health concern for the people so actively involved in this. It would be best for their mental health for this page to be removed. They are obviously struggling, haven’t received the required help, you lot are enabling their chronic behaviour.. have you reached out to them?

Enoughs enough yeh? They are on a one way street which makes me concerned and I really dont give a flying heck about em

Okay 👍🏼

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Twinkletoes if you agree this s**t is tripe then why the heck do you allow this nonsense? Its a mental health concern for the people so actively involved in this. It would be best for their mental health for this page to be removed. They are obviously struggling, haven’t received the required help, you lot are enabling their chronic behaviour.. have you reached out to them?

Enoughs enough yeh? They are on a one way street which makes me concerned and I really dont give a flying heck about em

Free speech and all that.

I too find it mind numbingly daft but it is what it is and posters are free to vent, debate, castigate or even masticate the fat on all things Clarko right here.

Or they can give it a wide berth, laugh at it’s stupidity from afar, or even express those feelings right here in rebuttal to the OP, as you and others have done.

Free speech and all that.

I too find it mind numbingly daft but it is what it is and posters are free to vent, debate, castigate or even masticate the fat on all things Clarko right here.

Or they can give it a wide berth, laugh at it’s stupidity from afar, or even express those feelings right here in rebuttal to the OP, as you and others have done.
Free speech? Its complete nonsense. Who do you lot think you are? Elon?

Last edited:
Free speech? Its complete nonsense. Who do you lot think you are? Elon?
Like what Twinkletoes said.

Personally I think it's a shit thread.

But if you happily contributed to or tolerated Bye Bye Brad / Shaw/ Noble then you can't take offence at this one.

The thread is valid in my opinion. We are 4/33 since clarko was appointed. Onfield in 2024 we seem to have gone even worse than last year and trending further down. If his name was David Nobel the thread would be in hyperdrive. Should we sack clarko? Absolutely not!!! are you guys nuts? Can we have 1 forum to criticise him? I think that’s fair. If you don’t like it don’t post here or read it. Plenty of other ones to scroll through.

Deer Popcorn GIF

Like what Twinkletoes said.

Personally I think it's a s**t thread.

But if you happily contributed to or tolerated Bye Bye Brad / Shaw/ Noble then you can't take offence at this one.
I didn’t. If I said anything regarding noble in the “sack nobles” thread. It would have been, how can you take a bloke seriously when he back tracks on his sprays

You still haven't posted where Sonja Hood indicated that having Clarko would help attract talent? Also Fitzroy went 1-21 in 1996 and got mauled by 15-20 goals WIWO so actually yeah, we are pretty far off that
She mentioned something along those lines amongst other positive things on why it was such a huge positive get for the club getting Clarko during one of her pre game up on stage speeches in the Premiership room at Marvel .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back