Bye Bye Nobles

Remove this Banner Ad

Hahaha yes so people on here keep lists of all prospective coaches, know their qualities and also have intimate knowledge as to what their coaching preferences are.

It is also a fact that there is not one potential candidate out there who would be better than Noble. Someone who wasn’t even a coach to begin with 😆

Of all the dumb arguments and pathetic defences being mounted on here your hypothetical ‘no one is interested’ guised as fact takes the cake as the absolute dumbest.
Congrats.

Hahaha. Nope.. our injuries particularly at the start of the season were not that bad. Keep making excuses for Noble. Cult leaders, beans and idiots.
You are a *in clown if you think Ben isn’t worth his weight in gold and would instantly change the dynamic of the midfield. Not only are you not able to analyse a situation objectively you are a young fella that would get slapped at a kebab shop on swan street.. or an old fella. You’d definitely get slapped harder than ya favourites on pr0n hub

Chill Reaction GIF

Where is this long list of applicants lining up to take his job?

You want him gone, great, but who in there right mind would accept this job after 3 coaches sacked in 4 years and the worst list in the competition.

There are only 18 of these gigs in the world. You have people who'd kill for the opportunity.

Sticking with Noble because we don't think anybody else would want the job is one of the most self-defeatist attitudes that the club could possibly have.

It may not be Clarko, Buckley, Lyon, or Choco stepping up, but to suggest nobody would take the job is ludicrous.

we need someone who can develop, I would love Williams. Otherwise we have to go experienced.
Yeah, the issue is that the whole club is f*d. Currently, taking the North coaching job is career suicide. We are very limited with our options.

I don’t profess to know whether Choco would, or if he can still be a good senior coach, however I don’t personally see him ever being a senior coach again.

Hahaha yes so people on here keep lists of all prospective coaches, know their qualities and also have intimate knowledge as to what their coaching preferences are.

It is also a fact that there is not one potential candidate out there who would be better than Noble. Someone who wasn’t even a coach to begin with 😆

Of all the dumb arguments and pathetic defences being mounted on here your hypothetical ‘no one is interested’ guised as fact takes the cake as the absolute dumbest.
Congrats.
I don’t think a list is necessary. I think people can do better then your constant whining with no offer of a solution though.

Well if you pay peanuts to get a coach with no history of achieving anything (football related), maybe we deserve where we are by making such poor choices.

I like Noble as a person, he simply isn't up to it though and we will get worse before we get better by keeping him.

I think a
Yeah, the issue is that the whole club is f*d. Currently, taking the North coaching job is career suicide. We are very limited with our options.

I don’t profess to know whether Choco would, or if he can still be a good senior coach, however I don’t personally see him ever being a senior coach again.
lA lot of the choco negativity is industry driven. He certainly is not as a big a risk as unproven coaches. Otherwise we need the John Kennedy type. Respected by all and will get us a bit of breathing space. Who that is I don’t know but the next two years are crucial. David isn’t the answer.

There are only 18 of these gigs in the world. You have people who'd kill for the opportunity.

Sticking with Noble because we don't think anybody else would want the job is one of the most self-defeatist attitudes that the club could possibly have.

It may not be Clarko, Buckley, Lyon, or Choco stepping up, but to suggest nobody would take the job is ludicrous.
Amen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha. Nope.. our injuries particularly at the start of the season were not that bad. Keep making excuses for Noble. Cult leaders, beans and idiots.
Ask yourself how many games this team has won without Ben Cunnington.. you will find your answer.. why do you have a richmond logo? You lose a bet and you are entrenched emotionally? Flog

Not my problem you are a flog.

I want NMFC to be at the top too. We’ll get there.

Perhaps this forum should be labelled the self help group.

Utilising the transtheoretical model.

Well if you pay peanuts to get a coach with no history of achieving anything, maybe we deserve where we are.

I like Noble as a person, he simply isn't up to it and we will get worse before we get better by keeping him.

The funny part is that Noble probably makes a decent amount when compared to other first-time coaches.

It wouldn't have been cheap to lure him out of the Brisbane GM job and the prospective CEO jobs that he was lining up for.

There are only 18 of these gigs, but this one is by far the least attractive. The pool of good coaching applicants is small. Currently anyone decent would be backing themselves in, to get one of the other 17.

The club needs to sort itself out, before going for a saviour coaching replacement.

The funny part is that Noble probably makes a decent amount when compared to other first-time coaches.

It wouldn't have been cheap to lure him out of the Brisbane GM job and the prospective CEO jobs that he was lining up for.

You are probably right and that makes it even more frustrating that we have a rookie coach that has never succeeded as a coach at any lower level.

I like Noble as a person, he simply isn't up to it though and we will get worse before we get better by keeping him.
He may well be for the tip and we have to ditch him, but how do you know what he’s like as a person? No need to wrap your opinion of him in a personal judgement as some kind of caveat. Just say he’s not up to it. His personality traits matter little.

There are only 18 of these gigs, but this one is by far the least attractive. The pool of good coaching applicants is small. Currently anyone decent would be backing themselves in, to get one of the other 17.

The club needs to sort itself out, before going for a saviour coaching replacement.

I'm not looking for a saviour. I have no belief that we're one coach away from a finals berth or even a six-win season.

We're going to scrape the bottom of the barrel and likely end up with an average coach at best, however that's the situation that David Noble has put us in. I don't want the club to keep him around for superficial reasons such as continuity or that it's not the right time to go looking for a coach.

At the very best you can say that David Noble has these next two games to save his job. 14th and 15th at home. If we lose both of those by large margins, then I don't know how you can justify keeping him. Especially with three games against teams in finals contention after that. That's potentially a 15 loss streak with an average margin in the 50s.

You are probably right and that makes it even more frustrating that we have a rookie coach that has never succeeded as a coach at any lower level.
He won a premiership coaching the doggies reserves. And in the 10 years he was at the Crows they made finals 8 times.

But he’s botching this up big time.

I'm not looking for a saviour. I have no belief that we're one coach away from a finals berth or even a six-win season.

We're going to scrape the bottom of the barrel and likely end up with an average coach at best, however that's the situation that David Noble has put us in. I don't want the club to keep him around for superficial reasons such as continuity or that it's not the right time to go looking for a coach.

At the very best you can say that David Noble has these next two games to save his job. 14th and 15th at home. If we lose both of those by large margins, then I don't know how you can justify keeping him. Especially with three games against teams in finals contention after that. That's potentially a 15 loss streak with an average margin in the 50s.
What I disagree with is the notion that this is the situation that David Noble has put us in.

It’s the situation that the entire club has put itself in, which extends beyond just the senior coach.

My “defence” of Noble, is more that until the significant issues within the club, board, administration & football department are addressed, every coach will be destined to fail.

What I disagree with is the notion that this is the situation that David Noble has put us in.

It’s the situation that the entire club has put itself in, which extends beyond just the senior coach.

My “defence” of Noble, is more that until the significant issues within the club, board, administration & football department are addressed, every coach will be destined to fail.

I don't disagree that we would be setting somebody up to most likely fail. It takes a failure at every level of the organisation to produce results as bad as we've seen and the new coach would be walking into an awful situation.

But I would contend again that it's self-defeatist to not at least try for another coach. David Noble will soon prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a failure as a coach. At that point, you move on.

I don't disagree that we would be setting somebody up to most likely fail. It takes a failure at every level of the organisation to produce results as bad as we've seen and the new coach would be walking into an awful situation.

But I would contend again that it's self-defeatist to not at least try for another coach. David Noble will soon prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he is a failure as a coach. At that point, you move on.
Well said.
Needs to be an inquiry how we haven’t been able to draft or develop any decent small or medium fwds or defenders in a decade
Giving up a 2nd round pick for CCJ while he sits in the 2s sums up our collective ineptitude as a club this century.

Understand your point & frustration MR, however my view is simple that another coach (most likely an untried coach) would be a Band-Aid on an artery wound.

Understand your point & frustration MR, however my view is simple that another coach (most likely an untried coach) would be a Band-Aid on an artery wound.
Which is better than sticking a knife into the wound and twisting it, cause that’s what it feels like at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back