Roast Bye Bye Red Rooster Chicken Strips

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't had one of them chicken subs from red rooster in while.....I went to grab one for dinner just now.

GONE!!!!

No longer sell the chicken strips they put in their sub rolls.

Instead they have these chicken tenders that taste like sh!t.

Kinda flattened me little bit :/

Last edited:
I haven't had one of them chicken subs from red rooster in while.....I went to grab one for dinner just now.

GONE!!!!

No longer sell the chicken strips they but in their sub rolls.

"no chickens were harmed in the posting of this thread"

They're s**t and I'm glad others feel my anger. The weird thing is it doesn't seem to be every red rooster. Some still have the delicious strips in their subs.
bloke i used to work with used to call em "red starling" on account of how woefully small their chooks were.

They're s**t and I'm glad others feel my anger. The weird thing is it doesn't seem to be every red rooster. Some still have the delicious strips in their subs.
The one near my place doesn't do em anymore :thumbsdown:

But if there is place near by that does....I may go back.

Before covid lockdowns I did occasionally tuck into one at southern cross station before the footy.....but that place is now closed down I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UMMMMMM THEY ARE GOOD STOP HATING
'Hating' is an irrational response based upon ignorance or jealousy. In this case it is neither. I remember what you served me just before closing at the Preston store in November 2008, when I was just trying to fulfill a pregnant partner's ill advised craving, Red Rooster! I will happily dance on your soulless corporate grave.

'Hating' is an irrational response based upon ignorance or jealousy. In this case it is neither. I remember what you served me just before closing at the Preston store in November 2008, when I was just trying to fulfill a pregnant partner's ill advised craving, Red Rooster! I will happily dance on your soulless corporate grave.
Pee pee poo poo

I'm still waiting for the McAfrica burger to come back.

Imagine having your culture reduced to pita wrap and tangy sauce.

ditto Hawaiians and pineapple.
They deserve it after stealing our macadamia industry.

Speaking of which, any chance somebody slips an unshelled macadamia into Paul Rooses acai bowl so he cracks a tooth and he then has to pay US&A dental prices to get it fixed?

GONE!!!!

No longer sell the chicken strips they but in their sub rolls.

Finally someone with some sense!! Rooter is dead.

They deserve it after stealing our macadamia industry.

Speaking of which, any chance somebody slips an unshelled macadamia into Paul Rooses acai bowl so he cracks a tooth and he then has to pay US&A dental prices to get it fixed?
They stole Hawaii first. Then our macas then Pauls Roo stole our money.

Circle of liff...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back