Bye Bye Tarryn!

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong already have first dibs it seems but nice attempt to deflect.

"Geelong have not ruled out giving disgraced former North Melbourne player Tarryn Thomas a lifeline in the 2024 off-season, despite his previous acts of misconduct towards women."

As for a reference, well we know he wont need one at Geelong , who are all for giving domestic violence perpetrators a 2nd, 3rd or 4th chance and if he does need one then the Brothers Scott are happy to write him one
“People will make mistakes and as a leader, a coach and a parent the responsibility is to have people learn from those mistakes.

“In Tarryn’s case, my view is one of support.

“Has he made some terrible mistakes? Yes he has, and he’s the first to admit that."

Seems that when it come to the Scott brothers "the s**t apple doesn't fall far from the s**t tree" and there's no shittier tree than Geelong FC

The article is talking about the generalities of the club approach to "troubled" players. And it's Geelong answering questions about their processes, not holding press conferences announcing their intentions.

“I didn’t hear (Mackie’s remarks), but I would imagine that he’s talking about a player in a way that all of us who are spokespeople for the club would talk about any other player,” Scott explained.

“We believe in second chances – that doesn’t mean that you can just roll in and do whatever you want. But I think, in principle, the idea of not getting to know too quickly is a good one.”

What you're trying to imply is that Geelong are proactively seeking out Thomas' services when in reality they'll do what they do for every player - assess the reward and assess the risk.

Your club will be doing it too, but they're not getting interviewed about it because they're not known as being one of the best recruiting clubs in the comp.

Geelong have probably already said "No" to Thomas, but they're not going to go out on the radio and shitcan him publicly - it's not their role.

As a result non-media savvy boomers can be easily baited by NewsCorp: "Oh Geelong haven't explicitly denied it, so it must mean they're seriously pursuing him!"

As for a reference, well we know he wont need one at Geelong , who are all for giving domestic violence perpetrators a 2nd, 3rd or 4th chance

Disgusting comment. The last player who had these sort of issues was from 20 years ago. He was suspended by the club then delisted.

Nice of you to implicate Essendon's coach in a flimsy attempt to attack Geelong, too :$

Geelong already have first dibs it seems but nice attempt to deflect.

"Geelong have not ruled out giving disgraced former North Melbourne player Tarryn Thomas a lifeline in the 2024 off-season, despite his previous acts of misconduct towards women."

As for a reference, well we know he wont need one at Geelong , who are all for giving domestic violence perpetrators a 2nd, 3rd or 4th chance and if he does need one then the Brothers Scott are happy to write him one
“People will make mistakes and as a leader, a coach and a parent the responsibility is to have people learn from those mistakes.

“In Tarryn’s case, my view is one of support.

“Has he made some terrible mistakes? Yes he has, and he’s the first to admit that."

Seems that when it come to the Scott brothers "the s**t apple doesn't fall far from the s**t tree" and there's no shittier tree than Geelong FC
Women bashers, stalkers, meth heads, dealers. The scats will take anything they have no shame. :$

Didn't take Clarko long to get rid of a black player.

View attachment 1637861
Disclaimer : please be aware the above information may sound so ridiculous and be on a level that requires interpretation from someone who is an expert of brain malfunctions and congnitive impairment. Please be supportive of this poster.

Last edited:
The article is talking about the generalities of the club approach to "troubled" players. And it's Geelong answering questions about their processes, not holding press conferences announcing their intentions.

What you're trying to imply is that Geelong are proactively seeking out Thomas' services when in reality they'll do what they do for every player - assess the reward and assess the risk.

Your club will be doing it too, but they're not getting interviewed about it because they're not known as being one of the best recruiting clubs in the comp.

Geelong have probably already said "No" to Thomas, but they're not going to go out on the radio and shitcan him publicly - it's not their role.

As a result non-media savvy boomers can be easily baited by NewsCorp: "Oh Geelong haven't explicitly denied it, so it must mean they're seriously pursuing him!"

Disgusting comment. The last player who had these sort of issues was from 20 years ago. He was suspended by the club then delisted.

Nice of you to implicate Essendon's coach in a flimsy attempt to attack Geelong, too :$
What you're doing, apart from melting, is making excuses for your horrible little club and its boys club values.

Can't believe I used to feel sorry for this loser and thought he deserved another chance.

Hope for his sake he actually grows up as a person and accept being jilted and that he doesn't own women/have any right to stalk/abuse and harass his current and previous girlfriends.

Also it's a bit shit form to turn a serious thread about a misogynist creep into a troll fest about another club you hate.

Women bashers, stalkers, meth heads, dealers. The scats will take anything they have no shame. :$

Ben Cousins was a meth head, stalker and women basher and Richmond recruited him (although to be fair, the latter two occured after his time at The Tigers)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe I used to feel sorry for this loser and thought he deserved another chance.

Hope for his sake he actually grows up as a person and accept being jilted and that he doesn't own women/have any right to stalk/abuse and harass his current and previous girlfriends.

Also it's a bit s**t form to turn a serious thread about a misogynist creep into a troll fest about another club you hate.
The boys club will likely bring him back into the fold after a suitable period of time, the good guy clause is an AFL speciality.

Ben Cousins was a meth head, stalker and women basher and Richmond recruited him (although to be fair, the latter two occured after his time at The Tigers)
We were lovely people in those days giving players a second chance, now we have a anti troublemaker policy we don't want them at our club.

Last edited:
Also it's a bit s**t form to turn a serious thread about a misogynist creep into a troll fest about another club you hate.

So you're doing exactly what you were just saying shouldn't be done?

This from the supporter base who made a serious and legit thread that the AFL fixture was corrupt and that Geelong and the AFL were trying to "conspire to take down the Tigers from the inside."

Once you realise how much they post about an opposition team and that specific opposition team has them as their like...what? 4th biggest rival? it shows you how badly we live #rentfree in their heads.

Hawks and Pies fans don't engage in this level of cooker...they worry about their own clubs and how their form/players/coaching impacts the team they support. Cats supporters are the same. We just get on with it.
Tiggies cookers worry more about opposition clubs...but i imagine when you have 4 years of relevancy in a 40+ year period, that would do things to a mothertrucker.

Last edited:
This from the supporter base who made a serious and legit thread that the AFL fixture was corrupt and that Geelong and the AFL were trying to "conspire to take down the Tigers from the inside."

Once you realise how much they post about an opposition team and that specific opposition team has them as their like...what? 4th biggest rival? it shows you how badly we live #rentfree in their heads.

Hawks and Pies fans don't engage in this level of cooker...they worry about their own clubs and how their form/players/coaching impacts the team they support. Cats supporters are the same. We just get on with it.
Tiggies cookers worry more about opposition clubs...but i imagine when you have 4 years of relevancy in a 40+ year period, that would do things to a mothertrucker.

Well said.

Richmond "culture" at work.

Actually, the summer before Cousins went to Richmond me and a mate went to music festivals in knock-off Richmond jumpers and got absolutely sideways.

The "Ben Cousins Summer" was a bloody good time.

i imagine when you have 4 years of relevancy in a 40+ year period, that would do things to a mothertrucker.
I would assume Geelong supporters would already know about this as the only one of our two clubs to go 40+ years without winning a thing? :think:

Longest club premiership droughts​

I would assume Geelong supporters would already know about this as the only one of our two clubs to go 40+ years without winning a thing? :think:

Longest club premiership droughts​

I love how through all the cooker conspiracy, insecurity and #rentfree comments…
You went with who had a longer Premiership drought.
Bravo
for not denying how cooked the Tigers board is lol

I’m not getting into anything because it’ll just be a back and forward of “no u”
While you are at it, look up longest wooden spoon drought, most wins in AFL era and record Grand Final margin.

See, I can do that too…it’s just pointless nonsense on a comment about a POS human being that has nothing to do with Geelong or Richmond. But sure, keep going. I’m sure everyone reading this will totally change their mind about how “sane and logical” Richmond supporters are.

Either way, TT deserves to be banned from pro AFL for life. The sooner he’s cast off the better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back