Tso1967

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2019
London
AFL Club
Geelong
R12- 20 or 21.

DEF Mills Laird Short Ridley Harmes {loop Highmore or play Butts}
MID Oliver VC Crae Walsh Zerrett Brayspud Jordon Poulter {loop Bianco or play Scott ? }
RUCK Gawn
FOR Zorko Dusty Rowe Weightman Waterman McCreery ?

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
I couldn’t plan after I used all my $$$ to bring in Duncan then he got concussed...I have 5 bench players that are either out injured for the year or don’t play.

Your bench is not nearly as bad as mine..you got kissed with waterman who’s a spud coming in..you didn’t go early in Macrae...you get kissed with Highmore who’s an absolute spud coming in as well...

I have only 3 players on my bench currently that have a chance of playing during the byes.. kozi, berry and Duncan. All 3 have the bye this week. Berry probably won’t come back for a few weeks as well.

Even with 3 trades a week I’m ******
How did I get kissed with Waterman? I only got him in round 10 after waiting until he was named back in the team. Highmore deserved to come back in a lot earlier. I never had Kosi remember...so Highmore is like my Kosi. And Highmore a chance to get randomly dropped again this week for no reason.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Rd12 Trade or no trade?

trades dt.JPG

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't think you need to trade. Your rookies are still mooing and you seem quite well setup for round 13 too. Then you can tradde your saints and pies rookies in round 14

Thanks Selfie. Can I trouble you for Scott, RCD & Neale's b/e's? I'm thinking of upgrading one of those rookies to Neale if he plays this week.

Jul 21, 2008
The Sunshine State
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bombers,Jazz,49'ers,Rafa
Thanks Selfie. Can I trouble you for Scott, RCD & Neale's b/e's? I'm thinking of upgrading one of those rookies to Neale if he plays this week.
I don't have them unfortunately. Hopefully someone else can help ya out :thumbsu:

Jan 27, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
How did I get kissed with Waterman? I only got him in round 10 after waiting until he was named back in the team. Highmore deserved to come back in a lot earlier. I never had Kosi remember...so Highmore is like my Kosi. And Highmore a chance to get randomly dropped again this week for no reason.
and there we have it....Highmore dropped. So predictable

Remove this Banner Ad

Back