Bye Round Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1976, 2009, 1927

1970 average. 6000th into 1200th over the bye period. 10300th into 1200th over the last four weeks. Very happy.

R13: 1765 (Alot of my premos spudded up)
R14: 1989 (SP Menadue and "Beast Mode" Mathison saved the day)
R15: 1937 (Big shoutout to SP Pendles as captain and SP Simpson)

Apart from the first bye round I have managed to go up 3,165 places to 1,313 overall during the next 2 bye rounds. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went average in Rds 14 & 15, but got 1975 points this past week (ranked 630 for the week) to move me up from an overall ranking of approx. 6,000 to approx 3,000.

Only made 5 trades all bye and won all my main 2 leagues games so mission accomplished. Top of the ladder in my main league by 0.1 percent but about 10th by overall points.
But I'm going the save trades where possible strategy to have a stronger finish than usual. Sick of losing finals or even gf due to no trades.
My main league has a bbq night at the last years winners joint and a past winners inscribed trophy which he passes on to the new winner. It's my time, I'm getting my name on that silverware :)

Edit : the current trophy holder has won it 3 years straight, but it's ok cos he has a very hot mrs and they put on an awesome spread. :p

Only made 5 trades all bye and won all my main 2 leagues games so mission accomplished. Top of the ladder in my main league by 0.1 percent but about 10th by overall points.
But I'm going the save trades where possible strategy to have a stronger finish than usual. Sick of losing finals or even gf due to no trades.
My main league has a bbq night at the last years winners joint and a past winners inscribed trophy which he passes on to the new winner. It's my time, I'm getting my name on that silverware :)

Edit : the current trophy holder has won it 3 years straight, but it's ok cos he has a very hot mrs and they put on an awesome spread. :p

image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back