Scores and rankings Bye rounds review (Congratulations Andrew Birch - Bye rounds champion 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed on Stewart/Sicily and jumped on Blakely as well.

I thought the HB role was just temporary until he is back to full fitness. ******* Ross.

Even though Sicily has played full forward, net gain has been a measly 16pts.
I thought the same thing with his role. Even with Logue in it hasn’t pushed him up the ground. Walters our this week will hopefully give him his midfield minutes and I hope he kills it so Ross rotates him in there more often going forward. Needs to clean up his DE% too.

I thought the same thing with his role. Even with Logue in it hasn’t pushed him up the ground. Walters our this week will hopefully give him his midfield minutes and I hope he kills it so Ross rotates him in there more often going forward. Needs to clean up his DE% too.

Here's hoping - would be Dunkley like if he does get a role there.

Conca seriously...

Pre bye 2944
Post bye 1770
Up 1174 slots

Bye points total 5734
1911 average
Was aiming for 1900 so pretty happy
Just the 1 donut in round 14

Trades left 5 with 900$ cash left Upgrades/rookies left 2 rozee and stack

Bye premiums brought in
Cunnington r12 boak r14 macrae r14 Blakely r13 Daniel r13

Ranking pre-byes: 10,581
Ranking post-byes: 3,325
Total score across the bye rounds: 5,885
Number of donuts: 0

Total trades remaining: 8
Total cash remaining: 15k
Number of onfield upgrades remaining: 2
Upgrades made during bye rounds: 4

Disappointed that I held Rocky, other than that a very successful few weeks. Lots of options for depth now, with ROB projected to rise to 500k + Duursma still to cash in. Should be able to set up a nice loop/cover for the rest of the season and keep a couple of trades for emergency sideways plays! Good luck for the rest of the season everyone.

I was ranked 95k in R1, started with Tex Walker, O'Meara, Greene just to name a few of my awful selections.. if you trade hard, you will do well!

Ranking pre-byes: 4878
Ranking post-byes: 1154
Total score across the bye rounds: 5962
Number of donuts: 2

Total trades remaining: 10
Total cash remaining: $128,500
Number of onfield upgrades remaining: 2-3 (Logue/Hore at D6, Walsh at M7)
Upgrades made during bye rounds: 3 (Boak, Daniel and Marshall), sideways Whitfield to Stewart.

Ranking pre-byes: 5443
Ranking post-byes: 4022
Total score across the bye rounds: 5642
Number of donuts: 4 (all in round 12)

Total trades remaining: 5
Total cash remaining: 54,500
Number of onfield upgrades remaining: 1
Upgrades made during bye rounds: 2 (Stewart, Merrett)

Ranking pre-byes: 16,623
Ranking post-byes: 4,637
Rank change: +11,986

Total score across the bye rounds: 5,934 (average 1,978)

Total trades remaining: 9
Total cash remaining: $18,100
Number of onfield upgrades remaining: 3 (2x Def, 1x Mid)
Upgrades made during bye rounds: 3 (6 trades used) - Cripps (Rd12), Boak (Rd13), Stewart (Rd14)

Very happy overall. Best bye rounds for me since I've been playing by some margin.

Missed the boat on the bye thread so thought I'd stick this here...

Ranking pre-byes: 7,622
Ranking post-byes: 4,405 (team value increased by $400k)
Total score across the bye rounds: 5,697

Total cash remaining: $137,300
Number of onfield upgrades remaining: 2 (Grundy and a Def) both coming in next week
Upgrades made during bye rounds: Was moving deckchairs... out: Whitfield, Rockliff, Sheed, Goldstein, Atkins, Westhoff; in: Lloyd, Cripps, Coniglio, Gray, Lycett, Clarke.

Oh yeah. Should mention the trade I made before the byes started for team balance using the wonders of DPP. It looked good at the time (i.e before all the pre bye injuries and O'Briens 180):
Out O'Brien $402,000, In Sicily $533,600. FMD

Going into the byes with Rockliff, Westhoff, Whitfield and Sloane really hurt. Injuries stuffs all the seasons planning.

Finally the rookie cavalry has arrived...
This weeks ins Hind and Logue
Next week ins Grundy and Hurn. Team complete with an aim to get McCrae and Whitfield later on to further strengthen.

Missed the boat on the bye thread so thought I'd stick this here...

Ranking pre-byes: 7,622
Ranking post-byes: 4,405 (team value increased by $400k)
Total score across the bye rounds: 5,697

Total cash remaining: $137,300
Number of onfield upgrades remaining: 2 (Grundy and a Def) both coming in next week
Upgrades made during bye rounds: Was moving deckchairs... out: Whitfield, Rockliff, Sheed, Goldstein, Atkins, Westhoff; in: Lloyd, Cripps, Coniglio, Gray, Lycett, Clarke.

Oh yeah. Should mention the trade I made before the byes started for team balance using the wonders of DPP. It looked good at the time (i.e before all the pre bye injuries and O'Briens 180):
Out O'Brien $402,000, In Sicily $533,600. FMD

Going into the byes with Rockliff, Westhoff, Whitfield and Sloane really hurt. Injuries stuffs all the seasons planning.

Finally the rookie cavalry has arrived...
This weeks ins Hind and Logue
Next week ins Grundy and Hurn. Team complete with an aim to get McCrae and Whitfield later on to further strengthen.

There's always room for you, Kicker. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back