Bye weekend - Support White Owl for Men's Health Awareness

Remove this Banner Ad

White Owl

Rookie
May 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Dees Fans,

I am a passionate Dees fan (25 year member) but I am also passionate about Men's Health Awareness, after losing 2 close mates in their early 40's to suicide and prostate cancer in 2015. I have co-founded a charity called White Owl that aims to help more men be aware and proactive in maintaining their physical and mental health, accessing the support and preventative treatments available to them & to raise money for our charity partners – Australian Prostate Cancer Research (APCR) & the Black Dog Institute.

Our major fundraising & awareness event will be held on the Dees bye weekend at Etihad Stadium before and during the round 11 clash between the Tigers & Kangas. For $150 guests will enjoy a 5-hour food & drink package, complimentary door prizes, guest speaker presentations (including Tiffany Cherry as MC & Nathan Thompson), access to raffle tickets & a huge silent auction plus an A-reserve seat on level 2 to watch the match.

All details are attached or can be found at whiteowl.org.au. If you are at a loose end on the Dees bye weekend, please come and support White Owl. There are plenty of tickets left and it will be a great night. Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Travis

Attachments

• White Owl Official Invite - FINAL.pdf
    333.5 KB · Views: 8
Dees Fans,

I am a passionate Dees fan (25 year member) but I am also passionate about Men's Health Awareness, after losing 2 close mates in their early 40's to suicide and prostate cancer in 2015. I have co-founded a charity called White Owl that aims to help more men be aware and proactive in maintaining their physical and mental health, accessing the support and preventative treatments available to them & to raise money for our charity partners – Australian Prostate Cancer Research (APCR) & the Black Dog Institute.

Our major fundraising & awareness event will be held on the Dees bye weekend at Etihad Stadium before and during the round 11 clash between the Tigers & Kangas. For $150 guests will enjoy a 5-hour food & drink package, complimentary door prizes, guest speaker presentations (including Tiffany Cherry as MC & Nathan Thompson), access to raffle tickets & a huge silent auction plus an A-reserve seat on level 2 to watch the match.

All details are attached or can be found at whiteowl.org.au. If you are at a loose end on the Dees bye weekend, please come and support White Owl. There are plenty of tickets left and it will be a great night. Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

Travis
You have a Norf avatar...

Last call for tickets to this event Dees fans. No MFC game on this weekend so get your footy fix and help us raise some much needed money for our charity partners Australian Prostate Cancer Research (APCR) and the Black Dog Institute (BDI). All information regarding the event or making a donation can be found at www.whiteowl.org.au. Thanks for the support. Go Dees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back