Toast Byrne, Macreadie & Williamson re-sign

Remove this Banner Ad

Rapt with all three.

Byrne - ACL and other injuries have interrupted his career, but he's clearly talented enough to persist with. Once fit, he's best 22.

Williamson - great signs first season. His kicking is divine and he's fit. What you need for the modern game. And he's got a bit of mongrel. I like it.

Macreadie - has been up and down, but for an 18yo KPP to have even debuted by now is impressive. Early days, but his good patches have been very impressive.

We've recruited well last two years, now we're locking em in. The kids re-signed or extended in the last 12 months... That's laying down the foundation for our next premiership, peoples! Get excited!

these three will be (already kind of are) rippers. Very nice signing. I like how we can draft young players now who can play and we can lock them away nice and early. Great news.

House Silvagni has never failed to bring the cup .... cups, plural, from both SOS and Serge.

SOS always had to do one better than his old man, he will build a dynasty for his sons and grandsons!

We have a lot of powerful houses around CFC, they need to be onside with what is unfolding. No meddling.

Always had faith Byrne would sign, pretty sure the cripps family thinks of him as another son (from social media posts) so i doubt someone who comes from abroad and knows no one would then move again. Hopefully the cripps and byrne names stay together for 10+ years for the blues.

House Silvagni has never failed to bring the cup .... cups, plural, from both SOS and Serge.

SOS always had to do one better than his old man, he will build a dynasty for his sons and grandsons!

We have a lot of powerful houses around CFC, they need to be onside with what is unfolding. No meddling.

And with "House Bolton" leading the way, we can look forward to plenty of flayings.
Tigers tomorrow... nice new rug for the debriefing room. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm so chuffed with this, plenty to like about all three. Definitely a big part of our future. Fingers crossed that Casey can quickly re-discover the form he was showing before doing his knee. He's a gun.
Mac and Willo are showing great signs, and retaining them should be a given. Retaining them NEXT contract, once they're established young players will be the clincher.

And with "House Bolton" leading the way, we can look forward to plenty of flayings.

Love the Game of Thrones reference.

Stoked with these 3 signings to go with other recent signings, can't wait to see Byrne back in the team. In SOS we trust!

I was a bit worried about Bryne, so really happy about that. Can't wait to see him in full flight again next year.

Signing our guys until 19/20 is a great move, because we'll well and truly be a destination and contending club by then - that won't be easy to walk out on.

Bolton, like the rest of the team and administration they have all been aligned like the stars for a perfect fairytale.
The SOS (Sons of Steven) Dynasty!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back