List Mgmt. #?: Byron Pickett Jnr - Father/Son 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Little throwback here. Some heartwarming footage of young Jackson Archer, Bailey Scott, Joel Crocker, Cooper Harvey, and Byron Jr. among others.

(SKIP THE NICK BLAKEY PARTS)

Love this a lot - pretty decent success rate from the players featured really. Bailey, Cooper, Arch and Jnr facing off again Blakey in 2024. Huge.

For anyone in the know, which city is Byron living in these days, is jr a good chance of f/s next year, is he anything like his father? I was one sad 8 year old kid the day I realised Byron was leaving the team

Little throwback here. Some heartwarming footage of young Jackson Archer, Bailey Scott, Joel Crocker, Cooper Harvey, and Byron Jr. among others.

(SKIP THE NICK BLAKEY PARTS)

3222DDE4-6F61-4679-AF13-C7CE587A974A.jpeg
Hope we see this again at training next year, eight years later!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to see Jnr is a fan of young Boomer via his social sites. I'm not sure if they have had all that much to do with each other over the years apart from the Father/Son days so i guess it shows the real value of running this program for future Father/Son (and Daughters).

He’s not rated that highly

It will be another cooper situation at this stage late pick
Early days though. Given he’s already 190 and could push mid 190s by the end of next year considering he may be KPF side. Combined with his athleticism & x-factor, wouldn’t surprise me if he jumped up the board a bit.

Right now he’s probably be rated a rookie prospect. But if he does well this year it’s good that he’s now moving to Melbourne and getting used to the city early
View attachment 1600412
Worth noting that Cooper and Jacko were rated as potential rookie options a way out. Don’t think that will phase the club too much, especially given that BPJ is a raw key forward type.

Hopefully he’s doing a preseason block with the club now that he’s here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back