C M Punk is switching codes to the UFC now

Remove this Banner Ad

To be fair, after his next fight he went onto a 6 fight win streak. The guy can fight.

Also, to be fair, Cro Cop is one of the greatest of all time, and Del Rio faced him when he was in his "right leg, hospital; left leg, cemetery" prime. There weren't too many people on the planet who had the guts to stand with him, let alone could actually take his kicks or beat him in a fight.

Punk to win middleweight belt right before his contract expires
Walks out on UFC and defends belt in a unification match at WM33 against hhh, undisputed wwe heavyweight champion
hhh to destroy ufc middleweight vanilla short people for the next couple of years while dana white complains there's nothing he can do about it

it would be HILLARIOUS to see cena in the ufc

5 moves of doom wuld not go very well LMFAO
I reckon the internet would explode if he made like Velasquez tap with an STF, haha

If ever there was a bloke who believed his own hype, it's CM Punk..........let's hope he gets pitted against someone decent, and he gets the reality check he clearly needs.
Utter flog!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it would be HILLARIOUS to see cena in the ufc

5 moves of doom wuld not go very well LMFAO

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

did cena bang your girlfriend or something?

He's 36 and physically stuffed. Publicity stunt and nothing else in my opinion.

That is, publicity for UFC. I can't see Phil being any good now in his condition.

This. Would contradict everything he's said.

Don't call him Phil though, Punk and Colt won't be happy. ;)

Srs though, as for Punk on a side note, I can separate the person and the performer. Think he's head is a fair way up his arse despite some justifiable frustration, however that won't ever effect my enjoyment of watching his matches or old promos.

Wrestling is still in that grey area between bonafide sport and entertainment, we treat them as sportspeople, which I think we should.

Agree with that - especially when Colt said it would be like walking up to De Niro in the street and calling him Bobby. Would have thought -

Calling Phil Brooks Phil Brooks would be like calling Robert De Niro Robert De Niro, and

Calling Phil Brooks CM Punk would be like calling Robert De Niro Travis Bickle

They must forget that their lifestyle is pretty bizarre and not everyone understands how it all works, haha

As a fan of both UFC and WWE I would like if Brock and Punk swapped. Brock in UFC and Punk back in WWE.

Good on the guy for giving it a go! I'm sure Dana won't want him to lose so his first fight won't be against anyone too great. I'm also sure Dana wouldn't of signed him up if he couldn't fight. Hope he does well.

He's 36 and physically stuffed. Publicity stunt and nothing else in my opinion.

That is, publicity for UFC. I can't see Phil being any good now in his condition.

I think he is doing to get himself back in the Limelight and To stick it up Vince and WWE Ass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back