Cable Broadband

Remove this Banner Ad

I have just purchased a new home, moving in about 4-5 weeks time.

I have been advised from the current owner that they currently have cable internet available and the speeds are terrific. (NBN not currently available)

ADSL2 is apparently terrible in the area so recommended i maintain cable.

Keen to go with TPG as their rates for FTTB are way better then telstra and optus, however they are telling me it isn't available in my home. Which seems strange as optus and telstra are advising me i can connect with them.
Can anyone with a little more savvy in this department provide me with any advice?

I have just purchased a new home, moving in about 4-5 weeks time.

I have been advised from the current owner that they currently have cable internet available and the speeds are terrific. (NBN not currently available)

ADSL2 is apparently terrible in the area so recommended i maintain cable.

Keen to go with TPG as their rates for FTTB are way better then telstra and optus, however they are telling me it isn't available in my home. Which seems strange as optus and telstra are advising me i can connect with them.
Can anyone with a little more savvy in this department provide me with any advice?

I'm not sure why it seems strange, you've already stated that NBN isn't available in your area, yet you're requesting an NBN service. You need to talk to a cable internet provider like Telstra or Optus, as it's a completely different network that runs on the same network as (cabled) Foxtel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back