I am invincible (invincible)
I am C. A. M. E. L.
🎵 🎵 🎵

here you go my camel friend kenneyswarriors
You too deserve more 😍 much more 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍,
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Excellent, outstanding, wonderful
Can I stay ?

Interesting, introducing our rookie signing to us? He transferred to you, and wasn't actually a rookie signing ;)
kenneyswarriors came into SFA in S35
...we have him on our list S35.
Therefore he is a OOB rookie. Simples

we recruited plenty of rookies for next season,
but now with the merge we will have to let them go

giphy.gif

also sorry Fleabane,
although we wont be signing any of your friends up,
we do appreciate your recruiting efforts
A lot of them look in pretty good shape. The other teams should take note and check some of their qualifications for next season.

'Who Let the Dogs Out' is now playing in my head. :angry:

You are welcome to come across to the Bombers, my lovely, and escape your megalomanic husband.
The Bombers will give you solace and safety, I can assure you of that.
Don't do it Mrs Turbo , I hear Sun Ra 's camel mistress just died. Join the dots!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't do it Mrs Turbo , I hear Sun Ra 's camel mistress just died. Join the dots!!
Phew... Thank you. Finally a voice of reason.

You might just make the Basilix Old Dragon Balls Captain with those sound reasoning skills ;)

Technically I'm thinking darl.
Ok - here is some technicalities for you then...
He never played as a Bomber...

1685947698933.png
Love your work again Hate
Hate - Making a point in the SFA!

The people who think the merge wont happen because it will never get past the committee etc. etc. are deluding themselves.

OOB and Dragons want to merge not based on weakness of either of our club. When people keep suggesting other teams should merge, I see this as a deflection of properly addressing this proposed merger between two functioning strong teams. OOB isn't trying to pick up a poor performing team with a shallow list, we are not about charity but empowerment, we want to get better, which is obviously seen as a threat by some. The Dragons and Old Boys have synergy and with us combining will make us an even better club than either of us capable of singularly.

Clubs manage their lists, rebrand, change leadership and yet here we are casting stones and critising clubs every season for non engagement, lake of lore, being boring etc. Well the Dragons and the OOB are not about moving the deck chairs we are about meaningful change that will get a result, the merge of our 2 healthy clubs will achieve that and in fact the ripples will be felt throughout the league.

OOB and Dragons LG's understanding, and correct me if wrong, is for the merge to happen it would need to go to a vote (as was done to bring in OOB). If it does you would assume that the Dragons and OOB's aren't allowed to vote it would be 11 votes. T2B_ and myself have relationships with many players from other teams and at this stage unofficially we have several clubs agreements if this goes to a vote they would vote ÝES to a merger.

We can offer players to clubs with shallow lists and also bring the comp back to an even number, so no bye, all good things for strengthening the SFA.

You expect The Wonders to vote AGAIN 😧

Back