Toast Cain Liddle

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't aware he used to play for Geelong back in 1994

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cain_Liddle

staff-cain-liddle.png

Interesting choice given what previous co workers and customers have had to say about him.

Generally optimistic about our hires lately but this one flies in the face of that one.

And no leaking

Loving the club off field

reckon we have the coaching and list management right

Playing list? I think we are 18 months away but I reckon we’ll come hard when we do
I think we are getting all of our ducks lined up and I won't be surprised if the playing list make great inroads next year. Go Blues!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez, if his history on paper is anything to go by, it's a great choice.

Having had many work related dealings with him over the years I am curious to see how he goes. Had a bit of a reputation for taking credit for others work but I guess now we will find out if that was/wasn't the case.

Could be argued that he has taken a lot of credit for ideas previously. Also well known to have a boys club he takes with him everywhere so I expect a few blokes from Richmond to follow suit in the next 12-24 months.

Interesting choice given what previous co workers and customers have had to say about him.

Generally optimistic about our hires lately but this one flies in the face of that one.

Elaborate?

Given his position inside Richmond and their recent success off field the appointment is a no brainer. If he doesn't work out they'll shoot him, I don't think we'll be hanging on to non-performers very long.

Having had many work related dealings with him over the years I am curious to see how he goes. Had a bit of a reputation for taking credit for others work but I guess now we will find out if that was/wasn't the case.

Could be argued that he has taken a lot of credit for ideas previously. Also well known to have a boys club he takes with him everywhere so I expect a few blokes from Richmond to follow suit in the next 12-24 months.

Interesting. The results are there for Richmond though. Are we suggesting some unheralded underling was responsible?

Congrats on the appointment .
Will be interesting too see if he can lift your membership numbers ,he did a good job with us .
Hopefully we can have some more interesting battles on the field than we've had over the last few years .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back