News Carlton parts ways with Cain Liddle - Post #400

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
carlton
With such heated debate among our members , it would be enlightened to see where the actual views are spread about our CEO.

I think the Carton guy Liddle is doing a great job as CEO. No complaints from me and may he continue to grow in the position and achieve even better results.

I'd expect the CEO in any organisation to be across the operations of all departments and if that is what he's doing he's doing his job.

A two part question.....

Have any of you or anyone you know, renewed membership because of Liddle or what you see this group achieving?

Perhaps these 2 could be added to the vote

"I renewed my membership because of Liddle"

"I renewed my membership because of what I see this group achieving"

Or perhaps it should be in the membership thread

Last edited:
itk posters have questioned his credibility after the media reported debacle that vaguely resembled a trade period for us. I trust our itk poster views.

Liddle supposedly got his hands dirty in areas that he should have stayed out of....immaturity or narcissism....I have no idea....not sure if any of us have.

Jury is out on him as far as I'm concerned...probably has to prove himself in the eyes of the majority over the next year or more given the events over the past few months. Right now, he has s**t-stains all over him for many.

We make the finals in 2020 or 2021, and we won't be talking about Liddle at all. We bomb out, and the spotlight is well and truly on his shiny dome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I voted the second option -- great with memberships, but has interfered with list management.

However, there are two sides to every story and his can still go both ways.

Happy to give him the benefit of the doubt (and then some) for now but as with every role in a business I am passionate about I'll follow his progress closely.

A two part question.....

Have any of you or anyone you know, renewed membership because of Liddle or what you see this group achieving?

Perhaps these 2 could be added to the vote

"I renewed my membership because of Liddle"

"I renewed my membership because of what I see this group achieving"

Or perhaps it should be in the membership thread

Who ever renews their membership because of any CEO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back