MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl

Premiership Player
Jan 28, 2001
at home :)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
That is it - I am on holidays from now - I am booking my trip to Cairns to party with the boys! ;) ;) Well with Stevo anyway!

Did anybody else notice that Kane wasn't at the dinner? I heard that he would be there - not a good sign I don't think. I am expecting the worst here - I think he has already made up his mind. I hope he changes his mind and stays.

k
xx

i didn't notice him either, but i got told that he was still in adelaide and that he would be there. Dunno wat happened with that.

He is as good as gone in my opinion.

Hopefully we look into trying to get an early pick to draft Byron Schammer. Kane might help us with that

I had a laugh about this when I read the Advertiser this morning. I was at the dinner and two people at my table both said they'd seen Kane at the dinner! Just goes to show how wrong people can be.

I reckon he's decided to leave. Pity about that. I only hope the Club does a decent trade, and we end up with a good player in exchange.

I had a laugh about this when I read the Advertiser this morning. I was at the dinner and two people at my table both said they'd seen Kane at the dinner! Just goes to show how wrong people can be.

Well too be honest we are not short on players with unruley blonde hair! To name a few Burton, Welshy, Bodey & Schuback. Easy to confuse them if you don't get a good look.

k
xx

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
That is it - I am on holidays from now - I am booking my trip to Cairns to party with the boys! ;) ;) Well with Stevo anyway!

k
xx

Hey don't forget me! :D
I am coming too.......Fitzy needs some company too!

Hey Kristy,

Hope you have a good trip to Cairns.

Stevo said at the Club Champion night that he didn't have a girlfriend, only a dog to love, so you're in with a show.

Cheers,
AJ
(member of the old Members Forum)

Yes, and at a dinner I went to earlier in the year, Mark said if he met a nice Adelaide girl, he'd be prepared to settle down here!

You go, girl!

He's mine!

Yes, and at a dinner I went to earlier in the year, Mark said if he met a nice Adelaide girl, he'd be prepared to settle down here!

Stevo said at the Club Champion night that he didn't have a girlfriend, only a dog to love, so you're in with a show.

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I wouldn't be putting money on this happening with me :( but It won't stop me having fun trying :D !

k
xx

Remove this Banner Ad

Back