Cal Twomey's 2017 Phantom Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Wherever he was best suited. But preferably small forward. That’s why I’d look at Miers as well. Of those 3 I’d take Miers at 30
Think Houlihan will go to Dees at 29 but I'd take Miers if i was Carlton but feel like Petro is more likely. Geelong will pick who ever is left over at 35

If we got Miers he’d be my favourite of all the guys we picked up. Really like the kid
he's very dangerous, don't know how Daniels is rated a better small than these two. I just feel petro has the versatility to move off half back and his pace is exciting. Doc out and Kade in his last few seasons wouldn't be surprised if they choose him over Miers

he's very dangerous, don't know how Daniels is rated a better small than these two. I just feel petro has the versatility to move off half back and his pace is exciting. Doc out and Kade in his last few seasons wouldn't be surprised if they choose him over Miers
I like Houlahan too. Any of them would be good

The Freo picks make little sense. CT says all the talk today has been about Cerra going 2...but picks LDU at that selection...that’s not that bad until pick 5 comes along & Cerra is still on the board & is overlooked for Brayshaw.
Cerra has missed a lot of football due to injuries over the last 2 years. My guess is the medical team is a little gun shy. Also Cerra doesn't have the pace of LDU, Dow or Brayshaw.

I wouldn't be too sure about that. Carlton have spoken to him on numerous occasions, and if the Eagles don't strike early I think they will. Also the Eagles pretty much the only ones interested in Schloite, but even that is luke warm.

Uprooting a family of 5 or separating a father from his partner, 2yo and newborn twins, they are the options teams face. Either way, I just think it's too much to ask and because of that the Eagles will get a ready made footballer on the cheap!

Uprooting a family of 5 or separating a father from his partner, 2yo and newborn twins, they are the options teams face. Either way, I just think it's too much to ask and because of that the Eagles will get a ready made footballer on the cheap!
pick 21 or 26 with Stoddart picked at the other is not on the cheap :)

Maybe people should just chill out and wait until the night is over before hammering him?

Who would have thought Geelong would take Parfitt where they did last year? Who knew English would get to pick 18? Strange s**t can happen.
English to the dogs was pretty clear at this point last year, people kept trying to tie him to freo but that was never happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry - whos the player with the kids? I missed that one

uhhhhh..... who knew Josh Battle would go pick 35+ :oops:

whats_a_battle.jpg

He got the first 7 right last year, but then missed with 18 of the next 23, so I wouldn't go getting my knickers in a twist over who he has going to your club if it's at a pick after about 7 again this year. Lottery after that.
Sure, but most of those picks he 'missed' were taken within 1-2 spots of where he predicted. The only ones well out were SPP and Graham - and while SPP clearly deserved to be selected earlier, as he was, so was Graham - so it's hard to fault his judgement of talent and his inside info regarding club rankings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back