Rumour Cale Hooker To Retire

Remove this Banner Ad

dumdum

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2019
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
why else didnt he play on the weekend? i reckon he'll announce his retirement

He's still under contract for one more year. And Rutten will need someone to swing forward when they're down by five goals in the last quarter.
i still think he'll Retire, if he feels an the club feels his Body is stuffed enough which i tend to think it is. he'll retire, contracted or not, you can get out of it ,

Shame. I thought he was hugely under-rated his entire career and seeing him be rubbed out because of EFC's doping was a crime and robbed us of about 2 years of his prime. To retire with only 1 AA and 1 B+F is a shame for a man as talented as him and who played the game at such a high level for years is almost a waste and criminal

Huge loss for essendon if true.

I liked when channel seven chose to honour him in his 200th game by playing the footage of buddy making him look silly for the 10,000th time.
I mean it's funny, but I don't really get why it was ever a thing. Buddy is quick, he's going to run away from most defenders. Pretty sure he did the exact same thing to Talia.

I liked when channel seven chose to honour him in his 200th game by playing the footage of buddy making him look silly for the 10,000th time.
I mean it's funny, but I don't really get why it was ever a thing. Buddy is quick, he's going to run away from most defenders. Pretty sure he did the exact same thing to Talia.
Was on Foxtel. But all ok to blame channel 7, bunch of khunts on that station. Hooker will probably retire, looks to be labouring his last few games, however lots are players are looking the same in this unusual season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back