Recommitted Caleb Daniel [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon he'll get underpaid due to his height.

600k and pick 18-20 for an opposition club

500k if he stays at the dogs

Did he get tagged? First quiet game of the year

Don't think so, if anything he might have been more focused on shutting down Cameron. It also looks like we tried to spread the load between Suckling, Johannisen and Daniel instead of relying on one. Still a pretty good game impact wise with a couple of timely spoils plus a nice mark and inside 50 that lead to a goal.

Hmm Boyd retiring frees up cap space for Daniel etc next year
We chased a few high profile players in recent years (Hurley, Wingard) meaning we already has ample cap space available. Now adding a full $1 million to that pool means we will have extraordinary amounts of extra cash. Unless Daniel wants to return home to SA, he will surely be getting a generous contract pretty soon, considering he's become among our most important players

We chased a few high profile players in recent years (Hurley, Wingard) meaning we already has ample cap space available. Now adding a full $1 million to that pool means we will have extraordinary amounts of extra cash. Unless Daniel wants to return home to SA, he will surely be getting a generous contract pretty soon, considering he's become among our most important players
Yep, we have plenty of room. Naughton gets a huge salary increase next year and I imagine Tim English gets a very good deal but post- CBA we still have a lot of room.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OP strikes out again. I think we can take as gospel now that any player the OP makes a thread about will stay at their club #TheNorthEffect

It's entirely rational. The evidence is in the results.
You are a clown, it's always been spoken about by most experts that your mob play one way only and don't handle it when it's tough going, such a flog poster you really are, the irony that you suggest something about a side that your side is actually known for.

OP strikes out again. I think we can take as gospel now that any player the OP makes a thread about will stay at their club #TheNorthEffect

I don't think the OP ever claimed Daniel was leaving. Just on contract watch.

Better to strike out on the superstars than 'succeed' and trade for Matthew Kennedy or Darcy Lang I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back