Caleb Daniel's (absolutely enormous) Bandwagon led by the Giant Clydesdales of Glory

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to Daniels bandwagon, I would not be complaining at this stage of all 6 players careers if we had picked Caleb ahead of them. They're all special talents but he's OUR special talent and there is just something unique about his skill set I'll take any day, even with hindsight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Packed MCG, 88,000, high pressure final, Caleb still stands out for thinking faster than any other player on the ground.

Still plenty of room on the bandwagon.

Packed MCG, 88,000, high pressure final, Caleb still stands out for thinking faster than any other player on the ground.

Still plenty of room on the bandwagon.

A cleaner, humbler, harder running, quicker version of Sam Mitchell. What's not to like?

Cr3XrO5UsAAlkc0.jpg

Cr3XqA8UEAA7NgH.jpg

3/4 time. Caleb had a quiet first half. GWS with the fresher legs. We need someone to stand up...

... 9 disposals, leading ball winner for the term. Take a bow Caleb. You're off to the big dance.

3/4 time. Caleb had a quiet first half. GWS with the fresher legs. We need someone to stand up...

... 9 disposals, leading ball winner for the term. Take a bow Caleb. You're off to the big dance.

He was hard to watch for 3/4s though! Usually so clean and assured, I was starting to get very nervous when he went near the ball because he had one of his worst games in a very long time. Great resilience to fight back and influence the result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interestingly (or not) he has exactly 500 kicks to his name and averages exactly 20 possessions a game. His winning percentage in Melbourne is also exactly 80%.

Been one of a handful that have really made the side their own this year, while other stars have gone through form troughs.

Hope he sticks around for another 250 or so.

He had a mini trough. Got dropped to VFL but has been arguably our best player since returning.
That's been the case with a lot of players this year, like Biggs and McLean who were dropped and played some good footy. Libba seems to be the exception, and we can only hope that Dickson is more like Biggs, McLean and Daniel and not Libba

That's been the case with a lot of players this year, like Biggs and McLean who were dropped and played some good footy. Libba seems to be the exception, and we can only hope that Dickson is more like Biggs, McLean and Daniel and not Libba
When can we expect Jake to come out of his trough? On Marngrook a good point was made that Picko gave Jake a lesson on how to play the medium forward role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back