Toast Caleb Marchbank - Rnd 6 Rising Star Nominee

Remove this Banner Ad

About ******* time, kid is the best intercept mark in the team and not far behind the best in the competition.

Clean up his kicking and no-one will be able to ignore him.

By the end of yr im expecting a few more of our kids to be nominated
SPS
C Curnow
Williamson
Then we have possibly
Silvagni
Pickett
Polson
McKay
Macreadie
Fisher
Cunningham
Most eligible players of any club
Future looking bright

Maybe that may be one or tow too many.....don't you think? :)

SPS will get a nomination, all being well.
Getting better by the game and he already has credits in the bank.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was certain the panel would find a way of nominating someone from a different club.

A very pleasant surprise to see a Carlton boy nominated, and an even more pleasant surprise to see it was Marchbank (they've clearly taken season to date form into account with this one - because we probably had other, better, potential rising star nominees against the Swans).

Now... I remember when he nominated us, Barass70 said we'd love him, and also mentioned he could go forward. I'll be interested to see if that happens in a few years.

Anyway, well done Caleb. You've been a pleasure to watch in your Carlton career to date.

Well done son. I didn't think he was eligible?

Will be Carltons first rising star winner if he stays fit.
Hope so I've got $20 on him at 26-1. Shortened considerably since then.

Mind you I had Cripps at 28-1 in 2015 (went to 1.80-1 at one stage, lost), Weitering at 9-1 (went to 2.25-1 at one stage, lost).

I don't know how anyone else sees things, but Marchbank looks as someone who's been on the scene for some time already.
I know it's only his third year as a drafted bottom-ager, but I look at him as a senior player, and not someone who may have even been eligible.

What's this Knightmare stuff?

Knightmare picked him as his favourite for the RS.
Even Collingwood supporters can get the odd thing right............ just kidding Knighta. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back