Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked Lyndon Dunn's mullet šŸ˜‚
Same. When a 17/18yo goes for the mullet there trying to fit in, be fashionable.
Lynden dunn was wearing a mullet.because it was who he is, lyndenn dunn, it had a better aura, was so cool! Legendry!

Would be tough leaving the family, friends and mrs to move over.

I donā€™t know all the details, but for how long will he be at Crispā€™s house? 2-3 years?

I think having a place of your own would be nice, but at 18 would be very challenging!

I wouldn't be surprised if he was only with Crisp until the Christmas break. Maybe then he'll find a place to live with McCreery or one of the other new lads. Who knows.

No doubt Ed owns some houses that he rents out pretty cheap to new draftees šŸ˜‚

I wouldn't be surprised if he was only with Crisp until the Christmas break. Maybe then he'll find a place to live with McCreery or one of the other new lads. Who knows.

No doubt Ed owns some houses that he rents out pretty cheap to new draftees šŸ˜‚

I thought the interstate players shadowed the older players for a bit! Isnā€™t that what happened with Pickett & Martin?

Coulter & McCreery are going to surprise a few pundits going forward
With a dance number?
images

Maybe just for a few weeks/months? Ruscoe was living with Grundy and Rantall parts of this year before the hub

Doesnā€™t the club own a house it makes available to these 1st year draftees?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In particular
Youā€™d think the 2 SA lads would be ahead of the other additions in term of being 2021 ready given they've got their 2020 footy under their belts. Be interesting to see how it plays out but it wouldnā€™t surprise to see Poulter and McCreery debut before the others.
McCreery given he played every SANFL game this year and is 19yo should be the most mature and ready.

Poulter was playing SANFL U18 and was dominant but this is a step below TAC cup so its a major step up to AFL. Likely to need time in the VFL. Given the log jam of youngsters who are yet to play or have hardly played a fair number of them will be confined to VFL development for 2021. I dont reckon that's a problem. Most of these kids with loss of footy in 2020 will need time.

As a comparison Ben Ken and Broomy were both playing senior footy at SANFL level prior to drafting so would have been much more AFL ready. Ben Ken in fact played 15 games for Glenelg in his bottom age U18 year and was getting best payer awards during that year. Poulter you would expect will be a long way behind that in development. He is an impressive looking kid though so will be one to watch

Havenā€™t seen him smile since heā€™s been drafted. Reckon he didnā€™t want to leave SA, and may struggle year 1. Hope he settles...

He said he was Shocked more then Pisser Off

Wasnt he the only one not to have a Press Conference vid on our website?
Nobody apart from Henry, McMahon, Macrae and Reef have done an interview/press conference.

If Poulter was from Vic, he would have been included

Last edited:
Wouldnt read too much into his reaction.

Dare i do it. Beams was a different cat with his demeanor. On the field he could kick a bomb from 55 on the run and not even smile. Just wipe his brow and go back to the mid.

Jamie Elliott same

Dont read too much into body language expecting every kid to be an open book.

Wouldnt read too much into his reaction.

Dare i do it. Beams was a different cat with his demeanor. On the field he could kick a bomb from 55 on the run and not even smile. Just wipe his brow and go back to the mid.

Jamie Elliott same

Dont read too much into body language expecting every kid to be an open book.

Well hopefully he doesn't end up anything remotely close to Beams...

He is more than good.
Probably the best possible club to go to in terms of role models re pendlebury taking him under his wing. Has some kinks that need ironing out but i think you will find him to turn into Jackson Macrae mk2

If all else fails he can come back to SA with his best mate Lachy Jones ;)

In all seriousness though i think once he does fill out he will be a gun for you guys
Great pick up at 30. He was the only player i wish he had a pick for.
Kinks to iron out? Please donā€™t tell me heā€™s soft or canā€™t kick...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back