Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Not petulant at all - he obviously expects better of himself and was very angry at himself for not performing to his expectations.

Dear Jon,

Don't be contrary with me. I told you I was encouraged by Caleb's outburst. We are both fans of the young fella.

Love JB.

jonmacTrag

Premiership Player
May 27, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dear Jon,

Don't be contrary with me. I told you I was encouraged by Caleb's outburst. We are both fans of the young fella.

Love JB.
JB am in a contrary mood this morning however being a perfectionist myself I understand the drive to excel.

yep, you have to be “in the zone”.
Unless it’s NBA, where they predominantly play man. Although the league is evolving.

I think your random boasting is clear enough :moustache:. and I would know, my mother was a state champion level boaster and my cousin holds the north Heidelberg club record.
I only got one word wrong at a spelling bee in grade 4. So that’s not too bad.

Good_Old

Cancelled
10k Posts Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
May 27, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
From the very small sample size of his draft night highlight package I was very pleased with our pick up, which has been reinforced by his recent efforts in the VFL.

I wonder though, where this "elite disposal" has come from?

I'll preface this by saying I am in no way suggesting Poulter has poor disposal by foot, however - don't be surprised if the occasional ball comes off the instep or grubbers along the ground.

I would much rather he keeps attacking the way he does and living with the occasional miskick than I would someone who always looks for the sideways or backwards option.

Unless it’s NBA, where they predominantly play man. Although the league is evolving.
It was illegal for years. I never knew how they refereed it though. Unless a team is playing an unusual offence, it's bloody hard to spot the difference between good man and good zone.

Do you know what triggered an offence?

It was illegal for years. I never knew how they refereed it though. Unless a team is playing an unusual offence, it's bloody hard to spot the difference between good man and good zone.

Do you know what triggered an offence?
Not entirely sure but the way defenders responded to being screened would be somewhat of a giveaway.

Not entirely sure but the way defenders responded to being screened would be somewhat of a giveaway.
True, but with man, you're still expected to leave your man to temporarily pick up the bloke who loses his defender when screened before your teammate recovers and then you switch back.

I've never really followed the NBA, but perhaps you weren't allowed to switch on cutters.

Linda_Lovelace

Cancelled
Jul 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
Good height, pace and endurance. Needs to put on some strength/weight but he looks to be a talent.

We need to get used to looking for diamonds amongst the coal cos that's about all there is for us now.

Collingwoodcrew

Senior List
Jul 1, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Liked what I saw today. I reckon with a bit of belief he can be a very handy addition to the mid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back