Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Liked what I saw today. I reckon with a bit of belief he can be a very handy addition to the mid.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

and Better Team and Effort will also help

Good start, looked very composed for a first gamer. Actually the group we got will be good as long as we give them time to develop and not put too much pressure on them but that never happens at Collingwood.

Help getting Coaches that know what they are Doing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked OK.

Didnt mind getting knocked around, takes care of the ball which I like.

The one concern I have is it didn't look like he had much pace which is what we are desperately crying out for on a wing.

His Long Kicking is Great from the Wing.

Did not get much chance of Running down the Wing with the Ball Today.

Rather someone who can use the ball well then a Fast Player that can not

Solid debut given the overall team performance. Just think what we might have seen if the team was playing well and there were more opportunities to find some space.

Think we have a long term wing option here. What I like most so far is his work rate up and down the field. Not bad for a kid just out of junior football and with one pre-season under his wings. Bigger engine, bigger body, more development and experience and he has the potential to be really good.

He needs to be, cause if this years crop of kids doesn’t come on we are in for a real long period of pain. In the kids we trust.

Last edited:
Kicking was good, looked composed generally, able to stand up in tackles. I don’t think his pace was that flash, but probably good enough and should improve with confidence, being less reactive and an improved tank. Lots to like.

Kicking was good, looked composed generally, able to stand up in tackles. I don’t think his pace was that flash, but probably good enough and should improve with confidence, being less reactive and an improved tank. Lots to like.

Confidence is a Huge Thing.

Play him more and give him Experince.

Like that he was Poised with ball in hand and used it well.?

Still lot of Upside in him

Looked OK.

Didnt mind getting knocked around, takes care of the ball which I like.

The one concern I have is it didn't look like he had much pace which is what we are desperately crying out for on a wing.

While not elite, I think he has good pace, just lacking explosiveness at the moment. That may improve with time and conditioning.

Was Listening to the SEN Coverage of the
Draft and Good Question Came up about Poulter.

Why did Crows Pick Berry instead of Poulter when there 1st 3 Picks where from SA but went Vic Kid over Him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back