Caleb Serong

Remove this Banner Ad

nice work Fremantle Football Club! Beautiful PR exercise hahaha

Look at how rapturous you've made your fans....clever clogs you!

Cherry Mistmas everyone.....I'm already psychologically rolling onto 2023 ;)

Awesome
Happy Jonah Hill GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Buddy,

Glad to see our months of negotiations have finally paid off. I can’t believe we were able to keep this secret from everyone for the last month so Freo could release it on Christmas. I know you were hesitant but I think my idea worked well.

Anyway, I’ll get working on the playing group to get you the captaincy next year. You know you can count on me. I’m glad to help.

Have a great Christmas and say hi to the fam for me.

Love,
Your buddy

Dear Buddy,

Glad to see our months of negotiations have finally paid off. I can’t believe we were able to keep this secret from everyone for the last month so Freo could release it on Christmas. I know you were hesitant but I think my idea worked well.

Anyway, I’ll get working on the playing group to get you the captaincy next year. You know you can count on me. I’m glad to help.

Have a great Christmas and say hi to the fam for me.

Love,
Your buddy
Sorry to quickly hijack the thread but how's the weather where you are Daddoo? I hear it's been pretty dire in parts of the US. All ok with you?

Will he be captain?
As a long term option he makes a pretty compelling case. I love how he refers to other players his own age as kids like he’s a seasoned veteran already. To date has consistently stood up in big games. Not sure if he’ll be captain anytime soon but you couldn’t get much higher praise than this from the list manager:

‘We couldn’t possibly ask for more from him. We’re just rapt that he’s committed to the Club and committed for such a long time through to 2027,” Walls said.

“Caleb’s bought in. He and his partner Chloe love WA, they love the Club and they believe in what we’re doing.

“He’s a massive part of our leadership on and off the field, and his family has fully bought into the Club as well, so it’s awesome to have them around for at least another five years.”

Sorry to quickly hijack the thread but how's the weather where you are Daddoo? I hear it's been pretty dire in parts of the US. All ok with you?

Well, not too bad. The wind chill was -34C for the past few days but now it’s warmed to -19 with an air temp of -8C. 🤣 There hasn’t been too much snow around here which is nice. There are some places that got absolutely hammered. Rest assured we are warm and safe! Thanks for asking!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back