Caleb Serong

Remove this Banner Ad

What is Tossage referring to here?

I'm assuming he is reffering to the segment in their podcast called "taking out the trash". It's where they put a spotlight on a media organisation who does a press release during a time where it will hopefully be missed by lost media outlets.

Friday at 7pm just before the footy is a good one as you miss the nightly news bulletins and people are talking about the footy.

He is insinuating that Freo have posted it on Xmas as a "taking out the trash" moment.

He is further enforcing the fact he is a moron and has no idea about media strategy other than creating clicks with idiotic comments.

Do not engage.

I'm assuming he is reffering to the segment in their podcast called "taking out the trash". It's where they put a spotlight on a media organisation who does a press release during a time where it will hopefully be missed by lost media outlets.

Friday at 7pm just before the footy is a good one as you miss the nightly news bulletins and people are talking about the footy.

He is insinuating that Freo have posted it on Xmas as a "taking out the trash" moment.

He is further enforcing the fact he is a moron and has no idea about media strategy other than creating clicks with idiotic comments.

Do not engage.
Ah ok. Gosh he’s such a knob. I mean, this is a good news story for freo. Why would they try to hide it?

Funny how he tags his boss into his tweet, what a suck hole.
Hutchy saw it n thought - I need these freo media guys working for me..

No doubt
If a betting agency came to Hutchy and said “amputate your mothers leg and we’ll give you a $5 million sponsorship for SEN for the year” he’d run straight down to Bunnings for a saw before you could say same game multi.

If a betting agency came to Hutchy and said “amputate your mothers leg and we’ll give you a $5 million sponsorship for SEN for the year” he’d run straight down to Bunnings for a saw before you could say same game multi.

What odds you got?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How much is he on and is it front or back loaded?
I would hazard a guess at about the same as Brayshaw, and given the hawks are paying $500k for JOM for next year, it’s probably slightly front loaded as we would have surplus next year with Lobb leaving and Logue not taking the $500k we offered.

I would hazard a guess at about the same as Brayshaw, and given the hawks are paying $500k for JOM for next year, it’s probably slightly front loaded as we would have surplus next year with Lobb leaving and Logue not taking the $500k we offered.

Then when fyfe is negotiated down in his next (and last) contract, there will be more cash to pump into this contract (front end it) or chase that last piece of the puzzle - a big key forward

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawks are paying $500k of JOM salary???

Lol I like that there is almost 0 engagement with the tweet. Just sitting there like the wet turd that it is.
These egregious deadheads are just deadset morons...I think we should also just boycott the mentioning of their names, they are so insignificant. We'd all be a lot better off for it :)

These egregious deadheads are just deadset morons...I think we should also just boycott the mentioning of their names, they are so insignificant. We'd all be a lot better off for it :)
But how else will they see our disdain when they’re ego googling themselves?

But how else will they see our disdain when they’re ego googling themselves?
lol....but seriously. Our 'disdain' only feeds them more, they're the proverbial trolls doing it badly, with craggy aged old ugly faces, zero scruples/zero care and has-been principles. Nothing much changes under the sun, but these vacuous pricks getting pay-cheques for nothing should. Already wasted enough oxygen talking bout them now, should spit on the floor ;)

lol....but seriously. Our 'disdain' only feeds them more, they're the proverbial trolls doing it badly, with craggy aged old ugly faces, zero scruples/zero care and has-been principles. Nothing much changes under the sun, but these vacuous pricks getting pay-cheques for nothing should. Already wasted enough oxygen talking bout them now, should spit on the floor ;)
I'm really getting tired of you not telling it like you mean it (bolded is my latest favourite):)

I'm surprised we haven't all been celebrating a bit harder about this resigning. I'm sure plenty of people will be saying 'never in doubt', but this guy is one of the keys to our future. A rolled gold A grader and leader: The size of the prospective offers must been at least tempting. At the very least for his agent!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back