Caleb Serong

Remove this Banner Ad

The opposition sides are going have to stop tagging Brayshaw at some point, Caleb just doesn't pack in. Certainly if I was Gold Coasts head recruiter I'd have been asking to someone today to please just try and run a line between Rowell and Caleb at the stoppages to give the former a chance to impact so I don't look so bad for not taking Anderson first (he is rolled gold)*...

*Note: It'll still be Caleb with the multiple flags.

Purple glasses off there will be some ding dong battles between us the next 5,6,7 years. Both lists are stacked. Being so unprofessionally run due to being on AFL money only (you could see it when they were completely out of gas 1/2 way through the last) combined with the much stronger drive from the supporter base will IMO see us with a lot more of the chocolates.

Has Serong gone past Brayshaw it's an interesting debate.

Hopefully both become 200 plus games for freo and win a premiership.

In terms of captaincy its a tough one. I feel Brayshaw is ahead purely on age and respect for what he has done before because he is what 3 years older then Caleb.

Has Serong gone past Brayshaw it's an interesting debate.

Hopefully both become 200 plus games for freo and win a premiership.

In terms of captaincy its a tough one. I feel Brayshaw is ahead purely on age and respect for what he has done before because he is what 3 years older then Caleb.

Two years but I understand the logic. He was very good last season too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just all a bit too fawning at the beginning there.

It seems as though the interview might have gone alright afterwards, but I wasn’t willing to stick around.
You tube are geniuses, they developed this amazing function where you can skip to the part you're interested in, you should try it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back