Calf tattoos - are they a pisstake?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hilarious, they think they are expressing individuality but really they are just being copycat sheep.

I remember watching footy in the 90s and tatts were usually reserved for units like Danny Southern who looked like they would bash you in a car park for a 4 pack of Beam and cola.

Now, not so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone posts "snowflake" in this thread, we may well have Boomer-bingo. Like being vegan, having tattoos is one of those things that affects no one else's life whatsoever, but you'll still cop an earful from old sook for having them.

It's hilarious, they think they are expressing individuality but really they are just being copycat sheep.
For women under 40 I call this 'The Pink Effect'. Yeah, let's have songs and be edgy showing off that tatt's make you an individual. So now so many have them to show their 'individuality', that the true individuals there are those who didn't get sucked in that it's just a marketing ploy to sell records and didn't get one (my hats off to Pink for exceptional selling of an image also making her very rich. She identified a gullible market and hit them up perfectly).

Full sleeves and calf tatts seems to correlate strongly to imaginary lat syndrome, a loss of ability to relax the biceps and extend the arms fully, forced deep voice-itis and an accent where “a” and “ee” sounds are replaced with “oi” ie: “swoite moite”.

I have a quad tatt.

I can understand having a negative opinion regarding tattoos, each to their own, but why specifically target tattoos on the calf?

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back