Mod. Notice Call for a new Moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is there actually a need for another mod? I mean, it's not like rick actually did anything outside of his initial flurry of infractions.

All three of the current mods are struggling to spend as much time here as we once did, so the need for a 4th to come in and help out is probably necessary, especially during the season just to ensure that at least 1 mod is online for much of the time.

All three of the current mods are struggling to spend as much time here as we once did, so the need for a 4th to come in and help out is probably necessary, especially during the season just to ensure that at least 1 mod is online for much of the time.
That's for sure ..
We don't need pr0n posted again while a game is on b geez

That's for sure ..
We don't need pr0n posted again while a game is on b geez

You know its footy season when you catch a glimpse of a man elbow deep in another mans anoos on BigFooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dylan doesn't want it the names that immediately come to mind are Pappagallo, Schulzenfest and Raman.

You don't have to be a mindless drone with no opinions, you just have to have a bit of insight and stay level headed, as well as being fairly prolific. All would be good candidates. It's a thankless job though.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Geez, if level headedness was a prerequisite we probably wouldn't even have the current campaigners as mods. ;)

If Far Kern gets the nod from Geoffa I'm in
Far Kern is a SNAFL plant, vote Doctor Feel
SANFL plant, for sure.

edit: wharfie_1870 beat me to it
I'm testing the waters with the illegal immigrant demographic just at the minute. The full campaign launch is in abeyance.

Just imagine how much more informative and fun this place could be with dozens of friendly opposition posters joining in... :)

I'm testing the waters with the illegal immigrant demographic just at the minute. The full campaign launch is in abeyance.

Just imagine how much more informative and fun this place could be with dozens of friendly opposition posters joining in... :)

Hand out 457s to all new members here?

I'm jumping on Doctor Feels bandwagon. I'm finding the opposition support for Far Kern a little unnerving.
Speaking for myself only... I honestly think he'd make a good mod.

As a crow fan, do you think I'd waste my time otherwise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back