Mod. Notice Call for a new Moderator

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far Kern is a good bloke. He's intelligent, eloquent and reasonable. He'd make a good mod. Just saying :thumbsu:

Still slightly struggling to get inside the mind of someone who actively pitches to be a moderator on an Internet forum.

The shortlist is in dickheads stop nominating.

I for one welcome our new overlords.

From perusing the SFA board it looks like Far Kerns nomination was a spot of trolling anyway. Carry on!
No way. He'd seriously be excellent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A series of endorsements from SFA posters is surely the nail in the coffin for Far Kern's moderation aspirations
Says one of the main protagonists in the Random Thoughts thread. At no point have I thought that I would or even should get a look in at this point. There are plenty of people nominated here, who have expressed interest and have the runs on the board, that would do a great job.

It was fun though. It's just a pity cammo couldn't behave for long enough, I had visions of swamping this thread with Crow endorsements for a while there.

Our job is done, we've got our short list. We'll organise the battle to the death shortly.

And the process begins...

HIL0504-18conclave01.jpg

It may take many days. All eyes will be eagerly trained on the chimney - black smoke signifies no decision has yet been made; white smoke and we have our new Moderator!

pc1.jpg

Thanks to the few who put my name up, but I don't think I would be able to give it the attention it requires.

I know I missed the boat, but I'll post my opinion on it anyway.
I'd say Doctor Feel , raman or Schulzenfest would be great mods if they were interested.
I like you because you like posts :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back