Mod. Notice **CALL FOR HELP** - PLEASE HELP FUND A NEW COMPUTER FOR GIANTROO SO HE CAN CONTINUE HIS EXCELLENT CONTENT

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 15, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Howdy Folks

Giantroo’s Laptop has carked it for those who don’t know. He can’t afford to replace it. We have all been grateful recipients of work he has done both for us and the Club as whole. He has a Gofundme page up to enable donations to this cause which was suggested by numerous posters. So far there are only a couple of donations. That ain’t good enough. Time to help out one of our own. Go to gofundme and search Giantroo. Many hands make light work.

Go Northerners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you to everyone who has donated to date. At the $600 mark as of this morning.

Bank deposit or PayId is also available for anyone who isn't comfortable with Paypal/Go Fund me. Pm me if you would like to do so.

Last edited:
With Apple Care and software - $4k not unreasonable. Macbook pro is $3500 or $4100 depending on storage. Lets all kick in a few dollars. GR gives us far more than we will ever give him. If you don’t want to, no worries. But I encourage whoever has a spare 50 or 100 to get behind BF poster of the year.

Top of the line Macbook Pro says 4k on my screen.

I think you are looking at the 13 inch, 4 core i5 processor.

The top of the line is 15 inch, 8 core i9 processor. That would be over TWICE the speed to do the video editing and processing GR needs to do when he is putting stuff together. Its well worth getting that model for an extra grand.

$23 from mouncey2franklin

Thanks to GR for all of his work over the years. Especially for those of us interstate / overseas, GR's efforts make such a difference.

Huge kudos to everybody on this forum who support GR with a small contribution.

If it weren't for this forum, I probably wouldn't even follow North.

I wouldn't follow anybody else, I'd just be lost to footy.

This place, and GR's videos, keep me in touch, and caring about the club/comp.

Cheers GR and churrf-footy North board!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back