Mod. Notice **CALL FOR HELP** - PLEASE HELP FUND A NEW COMPUTER FOR GIANTROO SO HE CAN CONTINUE HIS EXCELLENT CONTENT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nj23

Rookie
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Just a note, anyone donating via Paypal, Paypal take a fee from the donation while gofundme don't take any.

Tally now up to $1705.

Thank you all.
Ah rats sorry GR! I just assumed they all took a cut so went with Paypal. I should have just bank transferred instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thank you to everyone who has donated to date. At the $600 mark as of this morning.

Bank deposit or PayId is also available for anyone who isn't comfortable with Paypal/Go Fund me. Pm me if you would like to do so.
I'll get to the bank tomorrow and send what i can :) I'm new to the thread but I've already enjoyed many of your contributions, thank you

spurs

Premiership Player
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
THFC, Claremont Tigers
Howdy Folks

Giantroo’s Laptop has carked it for those who don’t know. He can’t afford to replace it. We have all been grateful recipients of work he has done both for us and the Club as whole. He has a Gofundme page up to enable donations to this cause which was suggested by numerous posters. So far there are only a couple of donations. That ain’t good enough. Time to help out one of our own. Go to gofundme and search Giantroo. Many hands make light work.

Go Northerners.
I think Simpkin should just buy him whatever laptop he wants.

Top Bottom