Mod. Notice **CALL FOR HELP** - PLEASE HELP FUND A NEW COMPUTER FOR GIANTROO SO HE CAN CONTINUE HIS EXCELLENT CONTENT

Remove this Banner Ad

gokangas said:
Just giving this a bump up - urging all BF folk to dig deep and get GR back in action.
And another bump!
1IBZ897

It's only taken ~12hrs to fall off the first page again... potential sticky thread required?

$50 donated Giantroo.
Thanks for all of your efforts, thoroughly enjoy the content. Keep it up!

Just a note, anyone donating via Paypal, Paypal take a fee from the donation while gofundme don't take any.

Tally now up to $1705.

Thank you all.
Ah rats sorry GR! I just assumed they all took a cut so went with Paypal. I should have just bank transferred instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you to everyone who has donated to date. At the $600 mark as of this morning.

Bank deposit or PayId is also available for anyone who isn't comfortable with Paypal/Go Fund me. Pm me if you would like to do so.
I'll get to the bank tomorrow and send what i can :) I'm new to the thread but I've already enjoyed many of your contributions, thank you

GR has a Patreon page as well.

https://www.patreon.com/giantroo/

Anyway ... I stuck some money in it last year and seemed like 3 minutes later youtube shut him down. So I dunno about using it.:'(:mad:

I'm broke atm GR but as soon as I'm not I'll send you some funds.

Howdy Folks

Giantroo’s Laptop has carked it for those who don’t know. He can’t afford to replace it. We have all been grateful recipients of work he has done both for us and the Club as whole. He has a Gofundme page up to enable donations to this cause which was suggested by numerous posters. So far there are only a couple of donations. That ain’t good enough. Time to help out one of our own. Go to gofundme and search Giantroo. Many hands make light work.

Go Northerners.

I think Simpkin should just buy him whatever laptop he wants.

Any chance someone can get this info to the footy club?? I’m sure at worst they have plenty of half decent computer/laptops that could be donated?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back