Mod. Notice Call for New Mod Nominations - We want you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When are the interviews?
Do Mods have a regular conference call every week to discuss the days issues and decide how they will influence the footballing public?
Does it include a dental plan?
Annual leave, super', staff discounts, all these things need to be covered before I make my decision.
Dental plan
Pm me a Position Description and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
Don't be tardy though, I won't be on the market for long, I'm being headhunted for an admin' role on s00z's forum.
Dental plan

When are the interviews?
Do Mods have a regular conference call every week to discuss the days issues and decide how they will influence the footballing public?
Does it include a dental plan?
Annual leave, super', staff discounts, all these things need to be covered before I make my decision.
Dental plan
Pm me a Position Description and I'll let you know if I'm interested.
Don't be tardy though, I won't be on the market for long, I'm being headhunted for an admin' role on s00z's forum.
Dental plan

You get pram parking privileges ;)

Well..... bad thing seeing it wasn't Voltaire. However it is often incorrectly attributed to him.

Regardless of who said it, there are increasing impediments to people being allowed to express opinions, a right a few people want to shut down.

Application denied, BACCS.

HyperAgressiveDonk.

Whilst I still maintain he trolls rather subtly some times he'd be an excellent poster for the spot.

Whilst I appreciate a couple of people putting my name forward, I don't think I would be any chance of becoming a mod. I personally think Sin City is an excellent poster and would be very deserving of the spot. 23,547 posts in just over 2 years, and most of them very high quality. In my opinion, the best poster on the site. I would like to nominate him/her if that's okay by them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe that my extensive infraction history, combined with my various addictions and mental disorders, has set me on the path to being one of the great moderators the world will ever see.

I believe that my extensive infraction history, combined with my various addictions and mental disorders, has set me on the path to being one of the great moderators the world will ever see.

When you put it like that, I would fully endorse you becoming a mod :p

I personally think Sin City is an excellent poster and would be very deserving of the spot. 23,547 posts in just over 2 years, and most of them very high quality. In my opinion, the best poster on the site. I would like to nominate him/her if that's okay by them.

From the Carlton boys Sin City or Jeremias are both astute and informed posters.
Couldn't go wrong either way.

There's no point having excellent posters such as Aussie Gun as mods.
That just detracts from the output they provide to the site.

Give the mod role to HodgePodge or Mitchell Madness.
Together we can transform them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back