Multiplat Call Of Duty 4 Remastered with bonus Infinite Warfare.

Remove this Banner Ad

10 maps at launch

Ambush
Backlot
Bog
Crash
Crossfire
District
Downpour
Overgrown
Shipment
Vacant

The rest being added for free in December, no plans on adding the DLC ones at this stage, RIP Broadcast :(

Thats a decent mix of maps , sad about broadcast,creek,killhouse and chinatown

6 to come are therefore:

Bloc
Countdown
Pipeline
Showdown
Strike
Wet Work

Some very good maps in this 6 as well.

Tmartn is still a flog, keeps talking about how slow it is and how awkward it feels after playing CoD the past 3 years. That awkwardness you're feeling is what CoD is supposed to play like, not this hyperactive twitch kiddy bullshit you've been paid to push on your legion of pre pubescent followers. He sits on the roof of backlot with an M16 + red dot sight, such a bad player shouldn't be getting paid to play this game.

Link to that video? Can't find any video that seems to be discussion based from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

EB are doing it on the $130 version. i think JB are also on the $160 one
Hmmm interested in how they'll handle cancelled orders after the code has been sent out.

Makes me think the multi will require the IW disc. Just seems way too easy to get MWR standalone at this point.

Hmmm interested in how they'll handle cancelled orders after the code has been sent out.

Makes me think the multi will require the IW disc. Just seems way too easy to get MWR standalone at this point.

I hope there is no DRM that needs the IW disc to play MWR MP. Well i guess we will find out when the servers go up in November, if you can access it with out a disc.

I would expect that canceled orders turn into part returns. It says you have to pay the full price to get the MWR code 30 days early.

the early code is only campaign isn't it?

They wont make it 2 separate downloads or games/titles would be stupid and clog up the UI even more. But MP will most likely be grayed out till the Day-1 patch. so only campaign will be playable.

P90, AK74u, M4, M16, Desert Eagle

Frag x 3 will be spammed but not launchers (that was MW2)

P90 looks as flawless as I remembered. Apparently the game is untouched bar a few minor things like bounce shots. Would have been nice if they decreased the damage of the nades though.

Game looks ******* amazing but I hate youtuber shills with a passion. "thanks Activision for flying me out here and pay for my hotel" well your opinion is automatically null and void, STFU and let me hear the sounds of the game.

Tmartn is still a flog, keeps talking about how slow it is and how awkward it feels after playing CoD the past 3 years. That awkwardness you're feeling is what CoD is supposed to play like, not this hyperactive twitch kiddy bullshit you've been paid to push on your legion of pre pubescent followers. He sits on the roof of backlot with an M16 + red dot sight, such a bad player shouldn't be getting paid to play this game.

/rant

He's not super excited in his videos recently... Lets hope he ends up in jail, they'd love him in the showers.

P90 looks as flawless as I remembered. Apparently the game is untouched bar a few minor things like bounce shots. Would have been nice if they decreased the damage of the nades though.

They did * around with the scoring and added medals and s**t , has a red hit marker on kill now, ****ed around with the sounds too

thats all i can remember

rather they left it all alone completely

They did **** around with the scoring and added medals and s**t , has a red hit marker on kill now, stuffed around with the sounds too

thats all i can remember

rather they left it all alone completely

I'm not sure about the font and colours used. Don't really fit with the overall aesthetic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back