Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else having issues with multiplayer freezing and also guns now showing / characters glitching everywhere?

Seriously how tf does the scoring work in this?

Just checked scores at half time in dom and I had 32 kills, 8 captures and had less score than the guy above me with 14 kils 5 captures.

Connections still suck, getting sick of people seeing me for half a second longer than i am

Seriously how tf does the scoring work in this?
TDM the same.

Just played Satellite. 1 had one killstreak kill with Napalm and the rest were with my krig or spas.

24 and 13 (1.85 E/D) for 2670 score
19 and 15 (1.27) for 3425 for a teammate.

25 and 20 for the oppo best player and 3870. WTF!

Outscored by 1200 with 1 fewer kill.

I can't work out the scoring either.

It's Treyarch, it is probably broken.

Only got the game Friday night, had to install and update so didn't get to play until Saturday, played for about 5 hours before i played a map i hadn't played in BETA

Wtf? Doesn't seem like many maps at all.

Can't get an Armada game that the map graphics aren't glitching all over the place too.

Well last night my score was 4000 higher than the next best on my team. I had the least kills on my team but had a nice kill streak.

I don't see the point in this scoring system but it isn't a big deal is it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBH I haven’t noticed the SbMM, maybe being PC affects that but O don’t feel like I am going from bot lobbies to sweats.

Constantly getting 1-2 kdr (1.62 overall) which for reference is much better than my usual COD .85-1.2 range I usually inhabit.

Scoring is arse on this game. What would usually net me second or third in my team in previous CODs is now leaving me dead last.

It's putrid, an absolute joke.

Every match is just glorified/alternative TDM

I play objectives mega hard ... ya know.. to try and help the team win.. much to the detriment of my KDR and streaks.

So on scoreboards i generally have the highest objective scores but sit mid to low table.

Whilst * heads who sit back and contribute little but build streaks sit atop with the highest scores.

Ridiculous

It's putrid, an absolute joke.

Every match is just glorified/alternative TDM

I play objectives mega hard ... ya know.. to try and help the team win.. much to the detriment of my KDR and streaks.

So on scoreboards i generally have the highest objective scores but sit mid to low table.

Whilst fu** heads who sit back and contribute little but build streaks sit atop with the highest scores.

Ridiculous
Yep. Went hard on kill confirmed last night (second most objectives) but score was last by 1000. Time to just go for kills.

Nah it's dumb, makes domination more of a TDM game with the odd objective.

MW had the perfect scoring system, why change it? Just a dumb decision from Treyarch, hopefully it gets changed along with SBMM soon
Fair enough. I haven't noticed SBMM as much as Modern Warfare where I found it to be absolutely brutal and it sucked all enjoyment out of the game.

I'm loving the Cartel map atm, especially on domination. Hide in the tower next to the B objective with a trophy system, opposition will go mad trying to target you.

Zombies is awesome.

Haven't touched Multiplayer and don't plan to until they reduce the SBMM
how fun is the zombies, feel like they flopped a bit with it in bo3/4.
this is back to how it should be with enough new stuff to keep it feeling fresh.

Still not noticing SBMM at all.

Agree on the scoring system. Usually top 3-4 on my team when trying to cap flags.
Played a game on nuketown and started with 4 deaths. Quickly build a 6 streak capping B flag and flipped spawns. Sat in the house until I got up to the care, cruise and then war machine and ended the game 35 and 4.

Scored over 15000 despite not going near a flag after capping B early on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back