Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
New-Call-of-Duty-Logo-For-Black-Ops-2-650x400.jpg

It's that time of year, maybe a bit earlier when the talk about what the next Call of Duty game will be.

I'll change the thread title when we get a name for the game, but Black Ops 3 is the general prediction so far.

To start the discussion off here's a video with possibly hints at a viral campaign:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=64&v=5hnmVYoULGA

Read more over at Charlie Intel.

I thought exo's made a boring game good again. It isn't just s**t hit detection and lag that has caused it to die slowly, gameplay wise it was getting stale and they added something imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I like the Exo stuff as something unique to Advanced Warfare.

I have faith that Treyarch can just make a good COD game without a gimmick.

I don't mind the exo stuff returning in campaign but, for MP it would need a balanced approach. they could have it as a score streak/ care package only streak or bring it back as equipment and have it run out of battery after 20 seconds of use.

Considering I enjoyed both Black Ops games, I'm in for whatever Treyarchs got planned...... exo suits in multiplayer and I'm out though.

IW and Sledgehammer both failed to impress me so this is my last shot with CoD, very happy to stick with Battlefield, Battlefront and Rainbow Six if need be. Videos aren't giving any clear clues but i hope it's not futuristic, we need to go back in time, prequel or direct follow up (although Blops 2 campaign sort of covered this) to Blops 1 would be ideal, WW2 also acceptable.

I see the usual attention whore like lurkers hanging around too :rolleyes: "look at me, I don't buy CoD games anymore, i don't care for the series but I'll let everyone know with each release" You weren't relevant in the bigfooty parties and you're certainly not relevant in the threads, piss off please.

I thought exo's made a boring game good again. It isn't just s**t hit detection and lag that has caused it to die slowly, gameplay wise it was getting stale and they added something imo.

On the flipside, allowing for Exo movement also ****ed up good map design. AW has the most forgettable and rubbish maps of the series for mine. Don't miss that game at all.

I see the usual attention whore like lurkers hanging around too :rolleyes: "look at me, I don't buy CoD games anymore, i don't care for the series but I'll let everyone know with each release" You weren't relevant in the bigfooty parties and you're certainly not relevant in the threads, piss off please.

look at me .... LOOK AT ME !!!

i'm relevant...

RELEVANT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back