Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah but for people who work and have young kids, might be lucky to sit down a few hrs a week it would be s**t.

lucky that i can put in a few hrs most nights. I get the idea to make players try out most weapons, but its poorly thought for casuals.
True, I'm pretty hamstrung for time as well, usually get in 3 hours a night when the children are in bed. It's the only chance I get to play, sometimes on the weekends I'm lucky enough to be given a gaming day from my partner where I either play xbox or build lego. Bloody lucky

Not sure about half the time these days, can barely do anything before you're straight back in
True, I unlock an attachment I really want. Go to attach it, straight into loading screen. I know you can do it in game, but it's not as fun.

yeah but for people who work and have young kids, might be lucky to sit down a few hrs a week it would be s**t.

lucky that i can put in a few hrs most nights. I get the idea to make players try out most weapons, but its poorly thought for casuals.

This is my first COD for a while so excuse my ignorance, but were the other weapons locked behind your main level in previous games?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Online is becoming really tough, most lobbies I was in last night was up against players with gold & platinum guns, and I was getting sniped like no tomorrow, they know the map inside out, and knew where I was going before I even knew where I was going.

Like it was mentioned already, I don’t have a lot of time to play, get about an hour or 2 every couple of nights, I really stand no chance against these players who are pumping in hours daily lol.

I still have fun as I’m playing with friends but my K/D and W/L would be putrid 🤣

Online is becoming really tough, most lobbies I was in last night was up against players with gold & platinum guns, and I was getting sniped like no tomorrow, they know the map inside out, and knew where I was going before I even knew where I was going.

Like it was mentioned already, I don’t have a lot of time to play, get about an hour or 2 every couple of nights, I really stand no chance against these players who are pumping in hours daily lol.

I still have fun as I’m playing with friends but my K/D and W/L would be putrid 🤣
Im starting to get spawn killed by people camping at spawn points.

I have no idea why people feel the need to suck the fun out of absolutely everything.
Because they are sad people who likely listen to Joe Rogan and this will make them feel like a big boy.

I would play another game during the week and only play COD on Fridays and the weekends. You'll encounter heaps of sweats on weeknights as most of the casual players will be at school/work/doing life things.

This is my rule for most games with a competitive element like COD, especially since there's no ranked mode at the moment, so all the try-hards are just playing the core modes. Only time I don't follow this rule is if I have a full squad to play with.

One of my funniest own deaths occurred when I tried to be a smart arse and lobbed a grenade into an opening, sprinted to the otherside with the aim of (hopefully) being able to shoot the player I was targeting as he/she avoided the grenade. Only for myself to run too far into the room where I lobbed the grenade (from the other doorway) and naded myself to death :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tried 3rd person mode last night. Was pretty fun. I was good at it until the game started matching me up against pros.

I almost prefer it to normal MW lol.

I tried 3rd person mode last night. Was pretty fun. I was good at it until the game started matching me up against pros.

I almost prefer it to normal MW lol.

Thought person good for point blank kills and hipfire Camo challenges. Wait at the wall and see them coming and jump out to kill.

I'm one of those unusual players who uses LMGs as their main weapon.

It's taken me a little while to find my gun of choice in MW2, but last night I was using the RAAL MG and it's an absolute beast and suits my play style perfectly.

I've been doing the run and gun strategy with the default LMG..... holding my own but it does depend on the situation at the time. Obviously I'll win the sneak attack battles (re: the cheap shoot them in the back kills). I'll generally lose if they get the 1 shot shotgun blast or able to snipe me effectively. SMG's can obviously cut through me with their faster fire rate.... but if I get on a run I'm hard to stop.

Used it during a Domination match on Embassy, actually got multiple UAV and Airstrikes (one of my lucky matches with 20+ kills!!).

Also enjoying the Kill Confirm mode.

I'm one of those unusual players who uses LMGs as their main weapon.

It's taken me a little while to find my gun of choice in MW2, but last night I was using the RAAL MG and it's an absolute beast and suits my play style perfectly.
Any thoughts on the HCR 56, seems like a bit of a demon... thought it was an Aug AR at first🤯

Enjoying MP so far except for that stupid ****ing map on the highway with all the abandoned cars (one of the worst maps ive ever played).

The method for unlocking guns and optics is also completely dumb, whoever thought that up should be fired.

Hopefully they release shipment and rust soon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back