Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (2022)

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
New shoothouse is great, feels a bit smaller than SH19 and love the art direction.

Hopefully shipment and Rust aren't too far off and we can get the small maps playlist back, throw farm18 in there as well
Preferred the previous shoothouse but this is still a good addition.

Still much prefer the previous game as well to be fair.

Still much prefer the previous game as well to be fair.
Not me. Much better maps this time around barring that 1 abomination.

Grazna Raid, Piccadilly, Shipment, Euphrates Bridge, Aniyah Palace were all awful

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Not me. Much better maps this time around barring that 1 abomination.

Grazna Raid, Piccadilly, Shipment, Euphrates Bridge, Aniyah Palace were all awful
Well there you go haha.

Loved Grazna Raid, Picadilly was alright, Shipment was s**t but that was expected, Euphrates Bridge was awesome and Aniyah Palace should only have ever been a ground war map. I'll absolutely give you that last one.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Phil Spencer has announced a 10 year agreement to bring Call of Duty to Nintendo systems. I doubt we’ll see one on Switch but considering MW2 runs at 1080p 60fps on a base PS4, the experience should be fine on Switch 2.

2FGyMHR.png

I like how "golden" the guns can look, and how the shade changes depending on your indoor/outdoor environment. Although some levels (the more desert-y levels), make some of the golden camo guns look more like sand and thus bland.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I was cursing the additional longshots required for platinums after getting golds at first but am actually quite enjoying slowing my game down for a bit and playing a bit more tactically to get them (usually a run and gunner)
I had the exact same experience. Actually found trying to get the long shots quite interesting. Had to play a more subdued game style for a change.

Wrenny

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 8, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Noob question most likely. I purchased season 3 for this and was able to play Warzone and a few other online modes but now that season 4 is out I can't play at all.

What would be my best option? Purchase the game outright or just buy season 4? Season 3 I think was like $30

Back