Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 reboot) - including Warzone

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving the new trash talking. I'm a bit out of the loop so it's all new to me.

Got called sweaty the other night. It was boiling hot so I was indeed sweaty. Wondering how they * they knew

My favourite is "you're so trash".

As I am indeed trash I often laugh and agree. Confuses people profoundly.

The traditional "this gun and that gun is cheap" gets a lot of airtime. I'm not a shotty fan but have been levelling a couple. Ghee whiz peepers get real mad.

Loving the new trash talking. I'm a bit out of the loop so it's all new to me.

Got called sweaty the other night. It was boiling hot so I was indeed sweaty. Wondering how they fu** they knew

My favourite is "you're so trash".

As I am indeed trash I often laugh and agree. Confuses people profoundly.

The traditional "this gun and that gun is cheap" gets a lot of airtime. I'm not a shotty fan but have been levelling a couple. Ghee whiz peepers get real mad.

I was up to date with the bants back around 2008-2011, now when I’m on and hear people trash talking I don’t know what’s going on half the time and just laugh.

Just finished the SP. Really enjoyed it, especially the "Go Dark" missions

Ending was epic and a lovely throw back to the OG. Put a big fat smile on my face :D

And i still am enjoying the cluster* of Shipment. 24/7 atm too. Plenty of XP up for grabs

I am loving the game. As I’ve said before just being able to play more than TDM on PC makes this game a winner to me.

Have my quick play set to TDM and DOM 10v10. Hardpoint and HQ.

Have come around on ground war. Tavorsk is still s**t. Never seem to get quarry anymore but Farmland and Port are quite good.

Started using pro player Scump’s M4 set up and its dominant.

Corvus barrel
Mini Reflex
No Stock
Your choice of underbarrel that isn’t shotty or launcher.
Stippled grip.

Just so consistent.

Weird that I think I’m playing an OK amount each day but still rank 122. Have about 55 of 67 officer rank challenges done so loving that grind also.

Definitely going to make use of the 2XP we have coming tomorrow until Tuesday morning and stack them with XP tokens to make it 4XP. That’ll progress the ranks well and have a couple of the 9000-120.

Hardest part so far has been getting guns to gold so i can get damascus. MP7, MP5, P90, Aug, PP Bizon and M4 gold. Struggling on one last challenge with the HDR and presume the same will happen with the AX50. Double kills.

Yeah it's got it's frustrating parts but I've had an absolute blast with this game.

Considering the recent lag comp, connection issues, ridiculous perks problems, major spawn issues, hit box detection etc etc this one has a few shitty maps and an overpowered gun or two. It's a very good game.

I am loving the game. As I’ve said before just being able to play more than TDM on PC makes this game a winner to me.

Have my quick play set to TDM and DOM 10v10. Hardpoint and HQ.

Have come around on ground war. Tavorsk is still s**t. Never seem to get quarry anymore but Farmland and Port are quite good.

Started using pro player Scump’s M4 set up and its dominant.

Corvus barrel
Mini Reflex
No Stock
Your choice of underbarrel that isn’t shotty or launcher.
Stippled grip.

Just so consistent.

Weird that I think I’m playing an OK amount each day but still rank 122. Have about 55 of 67 officer rank challenges done so loving that grind also.

Definitely going to make use of the 2XP we have coming tomorrow until Tuesday morning and stack them with XP tokens to make it 4XP. That’ll progress the ranks well and have a couple of the 9000-120.

Hardest part so far has been getting guns to gold so i can get damascus. MP7, MP5, P90, Aug, PP Bizon and M4 gold. Struggling on one last challenge with the HDR and presume the same will happen with the AX50. Double kills.
Pretty sure they dont stack

Streaming CDL. Interested to see if the new franchise system works.
They do bitch and moan though. Upset that the latest update came out two days out before CDL.

99.99% of the player base don't play CDL and this was a needed update.

Don't know what's changed, but pretty much every game has at least one really bad lag spike now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone else New update patch "Downloading" just to try to complete it and try to copy it to the Drive (in my case external HDD) just to start it, then be told "cannot install" or somting to that effect.
"data corrupted"?
My new patch wont complete the download

Is anyone else New update patch "Downloading" just to try to complete it and try to copy it to the Drive (in my case external HDD) just to start it, then be told "cannot install" or somting to that effect.
"data corrupted"?
My new patch wont complete the download

Mine has done that every time there is a new patch. Did it for the new PUBG download last night too

I just leave it for a few mins and it has sorted itself out each time

So I finally caved and purchased this even though I expected it to be pretty average, but I have to say that I am actually really enjoying it! I'm of the opinion that every COD after MW2 has gone downhill very quickly, but while this one still is nowhere near MW2, I find it far far more enjoyable than anything I've played since. I'm really enjoying the chaos of Rust and Shipment (even though the spawns are a bit broken) at the moment, and I can't wait for Warzone to launch! Even though BO4 multiplayer was absolute trash, I loved Blackout so I hope Warzone can be as addictive..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back