Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 reboot) - including Warzone

Remove this Banner Ad

bugged challenges piss me off. the L100 alex one is bugged where you need 5 kills with rare weapons in Warzone.
I’m stuck on a mission where you end up with a mp5 blueprint. 11/15 hacked equipment with Spotter and does not move.

3BFBACB9-DF63-4EB8-942D-7D08D578F298.jpeg

Sure that’s another bug. What pistol has a merc foregrip lol

Dom on Shipment is f**king nuts. some dude on my team got 101 kills. and there was a stage where i got spawn killed like 5 times in a row before i could even move
Really want that 24/7 shipment playlist back, or at least whittle cabin fever down to shipment, rust and shoot house.

Dom on shipment especially is super fun

Really want that 24/7 shipment playlist back, or at least whittle cabin fever down to shipment, rust and shoot house.

Dom on shipment especially is super fun
Shoothouse/Shipment playlist is there thisweekend. good timing with double xp/weapon xp

93 of the officer challenges done. man not having a job right now gives me little to do other than play games.

You could at least play stuff that's not trash ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SBMM is ****ed, win a couple WZ in a row and you get rewarded with pure sweat fests for the rest of the night

The snakeshot 357 akimbos are just ridiculously op, came 2nd 3 times in 5 games on Warzone losing to someone running them, driving me insane

Oh so good to use though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back