Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 reboot) - including Warzone

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t played in a few months, how’s the game right now?
Basically only play Warzone now. Wins actually mean something because they're that hard to come across, makes me want to play all the time.

Only play Multiplayer for camos and challenges, but Hardhat 24/7 is nice.

Stupid troll of a game. Decided I’d try and decipher the bunker 11 easter egg and get the MP7 blueprint prize ‘mud drauber’.

Plunder seems the best mode as the phones are spread out and there is no gas circle.

Some games couldn’t find a ringing phone. Then when I did I couldn’t get to all the phones in order as per the russian instructions. They’re all in hotspot areas and you inevitably keep getting killed trying to find a phone

Finally decide to camp near bunker 11 and try and snatch it off someone else lol. Died trying with 2.15 left in overtime... respawn at control tower and in a crate...

4079AA4C-BEB0-4CE2-A571-24C8EF05230D.jpeg

So it spat out the gun I was after yet I don’t get it unlocked. Trolling bastards

Stupid troll of a game. Decided I’d try and decipher the bunker 11 easter egg and get the MP7 blueprint prize ‘mud drauber’.

Plunder seems the best mode as the phones are spread out and there is no gas circle.

Some games couldn’t find a ringing phone. Then when I did I couldn’t get to all the phones in order as per the russian instructions. They’re all in hotspot areas and you inevitably keep getting killed trying to find a phone

Finally decide to camp near bunker 11 and try and snatch it off someone else lol. Died trying with 2.15 left in overtime... respawn at control tower and in a crate...

View attachment 879759

So it spat out the gun I was after yet I don’t get it unlocked. Trolling bastards

I wanted to try this but no one was keen over the weekend.

Yeah I found that in the crate at the bottom of the tower opposite side of the hill from hospital\

What's the significance

It's just a blueprint for the MP5, but you have to do the easter egg bunker to unlock it for your own weapons. Looks to be a bit of a campaigner to do.

Yeah I found that in the crate at the bottom of the tower opposite side of the hill from hospital\

What's the significance
If you unlock bunker 11 that blueprint is in there, if you pick it up you'll unlock that blueprint and be able to use it on a loadout (also shows up randomly in crates as well but that doesn't give you anything extra).

To open Bunker 11 you have to stop by a number of phones, hear a telephone call in russian which will give you three russian numbers in order. Then, after receiving those numbers, go to different phones spread around the map that correspond to the numbers you hear, in order (there are maps online showin what phones are what number) and after that you can access Bunker 11. Basically impossible to do in regular BR, but can be done in Plunder.

It's a bit of a campaigner to do. I haven't done it yet.

Its basically just black with a bit of yellow
the answer is, yes you can just create the loadout but I guess people want it for other reasons...
completionists... just wanting to do the treasure hunt...

did a quick google on the skin, apparently it looks pretty sick with gold or platinum as the yellow bits stay

I dunno. These kinds of side things in games don't interest me all that much, but could see why people would be keen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that the campers had been well contained in TDM up until this point but alas, they seem to have made their way into Domination :(

Domination is a s**t show.

Not only are quite a few of the maps terrible for it with the shocking flag placement but the player base are completely idiotic and have no idea about map/flag control.

If we have A and B flag why the * are you capping C ?!?!!?? Flipping the spawns all over the place, causing you to get shot in the back or the few campers who sit nowhere near a flag... why?!!?

WHY !??!??!?!?

Not only are quite a few of the maps terrible for it with the shocking flag placement but the player base are completely idiotic and have no idea about map/flag control.

If we have A and B flag why the fu** are you capping C ?!?!!?? Flipping the spawns all over the place, causing you to get shot in the back or the few campers who sit nowhere near a flag... why?!!?

WHY !??!??!?!?
I don't play domination to win, I play to get more kills in a longer match than TDM.

That being said, its stupid that they think 1 map is suitable for every game mode but they are too lazy to make specific maps for specific modes.

Surprising!
My fave mode.

I have SnD and Cyber unticked. Not my thing. Ditto FFA.
Have 6v6 sometimes unticked as I cannot stand Piccadilly, but when I don't I find the other maps are alright at DOM.

Hackney
Gun Runner
Azhir Cave
Arklov Peak
Khandor
Hardhat
Euphrates Bridge
Grazna Raid

All play DOM well IMO. Shoothouse, Shipment and Rust are far more chaotic but who selects those 24/7 playlists not knowing that going in??

DOM is my favourite mode too but it's very infuriating at times with the amount of stupid teammates you get lumped with.

Sorry quotemokc but thought processes like "i dont play to win, i play for more kills" is a huge reason why.

If people like this (maybe quotemokc isn't) learned to control the map and the flags they would learn how much easier to get all those kills would be and by playing the objectives properly all the extra xp that comes with it too.

I constantly top the leaderboards in my games and i am far from a pro ( i know, i know SBMM ) but when played properly and with a couple of decent teammates playing DOM properly its so much easier to win, get huge kills, huge XP and huge objective numbers.

When you get idiots running all the over the place it just becomes a constant spawn flip s**t show.

this is the swade argument of years ago

Remove this Banner Ad

Back