Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 reboot) - including Warzone

Remove this Banner Ad

headquarters

I back out of HQ lobbies and quit games it quick enters me in.
To my mind a game mode that promotes losing and camping.

Team with the HQ camps.
Team losing the HQ get to respawn.

Team playing the objective get punished with no respawning.
Bullshit mode I wish they'd bin permanently.

I back out of HQ lobbies and quit games it quick enters me in.
To my mind a game mode that promotes losing and camping.

Team with the HQ camps.
Team losing the HQ get to respawn.

Team playing the objective get punished with no respawning.
Bullshit mode I wish they'd bin permanently.

But there is nothing like beating someone 200-0 and calling them scrubs

Right need some help.

Season 0: Was ill and busy at work and didn’t get to level 155.
season 1: Got to 155 but struggled with some high end streak challenges. Got about 85 medals.
Season 2: Couldn’t get the helo support when needed so didn’t bother with niche mode challenges. Got over 90 medals.
Season 3: Got my chopper and juggernaut done today so have gunfight, SnD, Cyber and IAV challenge left. Got 10/50 IAV in one Ground War so no biggie there.

Want to get the completion emblem but in 12 years of CoD I have never played SnD and needs some hints.

Been playinng the campaign. Is pretty awesome on Xbox one x with Dolby Headset.

What's the multiplayer like.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Have had so many 2nd place finishes so it's good to finally get it.
Honestly can't beleive how much fun i'm having in Zone and it's because of how hard Wins are to come across. I think i've won 5 games, including one solo. My first solo win was ******* awesome, literally fist pumping the air sort of stuff. Completely different to winning a meaningless multiplayer game. I have no interest in playing multiplayer now outside of levelling up guns and camos.

Last edited:
What a ******* joke. People have rumoured that it may be because Sony has delayed their event, where CoD 2020 was to be announced, and s04 might have teased too much of Cod 2020, so they've delayed.

In any way, it has nothing to do with the riots you can guarantee that.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

Yeah I would say whether it is people of colour using the name shouldn't matter, even if they are they are then opening it up for racist campaigners to use it. Ban it all, zero issues.

Yeah I would say whether it is people of colour using the name shouldn't matter, even if they are they are then opening it up for racist campaigners to use it. Ban it all, zero issues.
They’ve pledged to do so this morning

So will my MAGA clan tag get me banned? :tearsofjoy:

MAGA is an acronym which is associated with a racist, who posts hate-oriented tweets every day. Maybe IW would see your clan tag the same way.

If you’re asking the question, maybe get rid of it to be on the safe side.

As much as I think MAGA is completely stupid I don't think it counts as a racist term. And really it could mean anything or even mocking MAGA. Whereas the n word is fairly straightforward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back