Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 reboot) - including Warzone

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah sure, the underlying unrest about race relations in the US only started with Covid a few months back. What rock do you live under?
Yeah sure, there hasn't even been race issues before Trump came into office. Not like the exact same things occured under Obama (Ferguson) or going all the way back to LA in the 90s and further...

Interesting that overnight a twitter account called victor_z is leaking info about cod 2020. He correctly called lots of aspects of this game before anyone had info and appears many believe him to be credible.

Game rumoured to be MW 2.0 developed by 3arc. 2.0 in the sense that the gun customisation, MTX, battle pass, crossplay overhauls will stay.

Interesting given this game is hated by the pros

yet so many streamers and youtubers when doing cod rankings have this one listed high.

Something I’d agree with. Better than the jetpack games, WWII and BO4 imo.

Also rumoured that MW2 MP remastered has been done for a while but the developers don’t think the community will like it in the state it is in, which begs the question what have they changed. Did they tone down the abundance of OP killstreaks? Nerf the ump45? Removed one man army and noobtubes?

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Interesting that overnight a twitter account called victor_z is leaking info about cod 2020. He correctly called lots of aspects of this game before anyone had info and appears many believe him to be credible.

Game rumoured to be MW 2.0 developed by 3arc. 2.0 in the sense that the gun customisation, MTX, battle pass, crossplay overhauls will stay.

Interesting given this game is hated by the pros

yet so many streamers and youtubers when doing cod rankings have this one listed high.

Something I’d agree with. Better than the jetpack games, WWII and BO4 imo.

Also rumoured that MW2 MP remastered has been done for a while but the developers don’t think the community will like it in the state it is in, which begs the question what have they changed. Did they tone down the abundance of OP killstreaks? Nerf the ump45? Removed one man army and noobtubes?

Is that the right tweet?

Yeah sure, there hasn't even been race issues before Trump came into office. Not like the exact same things occured under Obama (Ferguson) or going all the way back to LA in the 90s and further...
yeah... that's my point. As you seem to be trying to rebut me, I don't think you understood my post at all. or maybe the sarcasm meter needs a check.
I was replying to a post that said things were going well in the US before covid. They weren't. The situation doesn't escalate from great to chaos in a just few months. If anyone thought things were great in the US before COVID they are living under a rock.
In Trumps response to the situation, we can see what he means by 'great'... further division, racism, totalitarian-esq measures, further use of violence and force employed by people and organisations of power

Apr 29, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
yeah... that's my point. As you seem to be trying to rebut me, I don't think you understood my post at all. or maybe the sarcasm meter needs a check.
I was replying to a post that said things were going well in the US before covid. They weren't. The situation doesn't escalate from great to chaos in a just few months. If anyone thought things were great in the US before COVID they are living under a rock.
In Trumps response to the situation, we can see what he means by 'great'... further division, racism, totalitarian-esq measures, further use of violence and force employed by people and organisations of power
Well pre-covid the economy was doing well, African American employment rates were way up. Trump has a relatively strong record on African American matters. I think there's no question these circumstances have been inflamed by the economic down turn caused by Covid. Further, the fact that the MSM has been pumping into the homes of people forced into lockdown for two months about how terrible the world is, how ****ed we all are, has definitely contirbuted to this overflowing of protests. And of course the abhorrent actions of the cop in killing George Flloyd was the match in all that tinder.

MP5, MP7, Uzi, Bizon, P90, Aug, M4, Grau, Kilo, M13, Scar, Mk2 Carbine, Kar98k, EBR, Ax50, Strela, Pila, Desert Eagle, 357, Renetti.

Not bad gold progress but gonna take ages still to get damascus.

Well pre-covid the economy was doing well, African American employment rates were way up. Trump has a relatively strong record on African American matters. I think there's no question these circumstances have been inflamed by the economic down turn caused by Covid. Further, the fact that the MSM has been pumping into the homes of people forced into lockdown for two months about how terrible the world is, how f’ed we all are, has definitely contirbuted to this overflowing of protests. And of course the abhorrent actions of the cop in killing George Flloyd was the match in all that tinder.
the share market might have been going well but wealth inequality was widening, federal debt increasing. unemployment was reducing but by lesser amounts than under obama. housing affordability is worse. agree to disagree that economy was going well.
On top of that, health outcomes are worse, at a higher cost to individuals and the country. Let's not even go into social cohesion issues or his affect on trade/diplomacy and their standing as country as a world leader. It's been decimated.
You're right, Covid definitely a large factor in catalysing the current situation but they were on this trajectory anyway.
Back to the initial point, US was on the path of turmoil before covid. Anyone with a clue could see it. Definitely no where near 'great'.

How can you post this then not post the leaks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok Boomer

Cancelled
A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jul 27, 2015
South West
AFL Club
West Coast
Renetti rapid burst is fun. Renetti used to be even better?

I have a new router which has helped my internet a lot. Some aspects of this game still annoy me but I don't take it so seriously now. I dont even know what my K/d is, probably the lowest out of any Cod I have played since MW2

Back