Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 reboot) - including Warzone

Remove this Banner Ad

Renetti rapid burst is fun. Renetti used to be even better?

I have a new router which has helped my internet a lot. Some aspects of this game still annoy me but I don't take it so seriously now. I dont even know what my K/d is, probably the lowest out of any Cod I have played since MW2
all the pistols have been nurfed heaps since release, renetti is still the best i feel though

has anyone noticed the server lag has gotten even worse season 4 came out, border line unplayable at times for me.
no use bringing out these massive updates when the game wont even run properly

Played a multiplayer shoot house game last night and most players ranking was 50-100 more than me.

I was a bit out of my league haha!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol they're wasting their time with another one? When they still can't iron out all the bugs in the current one as usual?
Biggest pile of s**t franchise and game.

Just get on ebay or amazon and buy a modded controller that auto aims, auto spots, auto fires, auto runs, auto jump & crouch shots, rapid fire modes, etc. They don't do a thing to stop that s**t.
There you go "pro" cod player that gets away with cheating. Such fun.

Best cod mp is by far the original MW/2/3 and BO/2. Everything else has been garbage and will almost certainly continue to be garbage.

Activision are parhetic.

It was fun playing blunder a week ago when not many people knew the access codes to the bunkers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back