Multiplat Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019 reboot) - including Warzone

Remove this Banner Ad

Shipment with the bad spawns of MW seems like a terrible idea. But i'm going 50-60 kills and dying 40-60 times a game and it's still a hoot. No frustration. Which is weird

Loving the MP so much i haven't touched the SP for a while (which i do want to finish) Those giving the game a miss because of their hate of COD or Activision are missing out IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shipment played the best on Cod WW2, I would stay in those lobbies for hours.

There was no reason to add or change anything for this new version, it's beloved in it's original form. I enjoy the cluster* chaos of new Shipment but it is an absolute abomination in terms of spawn placement and map design, which seems to be the theme of most of the maps in this years CoD. I'm more surprised they didn't go the full troll and make it available in Ground War.

Shipment played the best on Cod WW2, I would stay in those lobbies for hours.

There was no reason to add or change anything for this new version, it's beloved in it's original form. I enjoy the clusterfu** chaos of new Shipment but it is an absolute abomination in terms of spawn placement and map design, which seems to be the theme of most of the maps in this years CoD. I'm more surprised they didn't go the full troll and make it available in Ground War.

I don't mind it. It's just of just harmless crazy fun. Was it in WW2? I don't remember that, what have they changed?

Finally got this today, pretty good. Finding it easy playing against console players with my the keyboard and mouse. Enjoying it so far
I don't mind the cross play, but you can tell when you're playing someone with a mouse. The snap on aim is really noticeable, especially in SnD.

I'd keep the PC master race in cross play but make it so you have to be play in controller lobbies or mouse lobbies, not mix them together.

Last edited:
Isn't that how they said it works? Cross platform across all consoles and PC, if you're using a controller and keyboard\mouse users get their own lobbies.
That's how it is SUPPOSED to work, but my understanding is that there is no "restriction" on cross input lobbies merely that matchmaking will "preference" same input lobbies. Therefore, given that they imploy SBMM the matchmaking often doesnt give a * about what input you are in.

I've played against players with the mouse and keyboard logo in the past. When you look at their killcams, they're definitely snapping on like a PC player.

Kind of makes me just want to turn cross play off.

Just finished the single player. Did it on hard mode and absolutely loved it. Gritty, dark and few wtf moments. Beat single player in a long time. Really cool

Took me a day to finish on veteran mode. I thought it was pretty ordinary. I'll clean up the rest of the trophies later.

That's how it is SUPPOSED to work, but my understanding is that there is no "restriction" on cross input lobbies merely that matchmaking will "preference" same input lobbies. Therefore, given that they imploy SBMM the matchmaking often doesnt give a fu** about what input you are in.

I've played against players with the mouse and keyboard logo in the past. When you look at their killcams, they're definitely snapping on like a PC player.

Kind of makes me just want to turn cross play off.
Correct.

It's rife in SnD lobbies.

And whilst I prefer a controller so I can lounge on a couch and chill whilst I'm playing, having a keyboard and mouse is quite clearly a superior method of movement and aiming for first person shooters. They are invariably dominant in the games I play.

Have also heard of players starting a game with a controller to get into those lobbies then swapping them out for a keyboard and mouse when the game starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back